Starpery.com

TPE Doll -- Shaving Material

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
misterex

TPE Doll -- Shaving Material

Post by misterex »

Hey guys. I'm new here, and I have had a doll for a long time. She's a taller girl, around 5' 4" and weighs a good 80+lbs. I think most of it is in her butt and thighs. I have gone through some health related weight loss and in the process I lost a lot of muscle and I'm having a lot of trouble moving her.
I know it would sacrifice the look and feel, but do you think cutting material off her butt and thighs would take off significant weight and get her down below 70 lbs? I didn't buy her for her butt, I bought her for her boobs and face, so I don't think I'd mind her having some deformations below the waist.

Or is most of the weight in the skeleton and I shouldn't bother? I don't have money to buy a new lighter doll yet, but I'd like to be able to play with my doll again until then.

Any suggestions?

RGC_0767
Former Member

Re: TPE Doll -- Shaving Material

Post by RGC_0767 »

misterex wrote:Hey guys. I'm new here, and I have had a doll for a long time. She's a taller girl, around 5' 4" and weighs a good 80+lbs. I think most of it is in her butt and thighs. I have gone through some health related weight loss and in the process I lost a lot of muscle and I'm having a lot of trouble moving her.
I know it would sacrifice the look and feel, but do you think cutting material off her butt and thighs would take off significant weight and get her down below 70 lbs? I didn't buy her for her butt, I bought her for her boobs and face, so I don't think I'd mind her having some deformations below the waist.

Or is most of the weight in the skeleton and I shouldn't bother? I don't have money to buy a new lighter doll yet, but I'd like to be able to play with my doll again until then.

Any suggestions?
Most weight is in TPE.
Cutting TPE in a clean way is very difficult. It'd most likely be a butcher job.
You'd be best to leave her on the bed as much as possible for play.

I'd think if you did cut some weight off, you'd probably not be too happy about it. I know I'd not be. Plus, I don't think cutting off the bum would reduce much weight. :)

Ingenuity in finding other solutions. You might be surprised at what you may be able to come up with.

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

Hello Misterex

As RGC said, there is no clean cutting of TPE. Plus if you were to resell her here you would get next to nothing for her.

You could perhaps sell her here on TDF and then get you something more manageable, perhaps a 135CM, or silii suki 110cm
those are less than 1K usually.
Or if you do not care for arms or legs, a torso. I would not try to make her a torso as you need to cut the skeleton, and that will cause metal shavings to embed in the TPE and be a mess.

best of luck
RK

P.S. Hiya RGC and LuLu!
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

RainKing wrote:Hello Misterex

As RGC said, there is no clean cutting of TPE. Plus if you were to resell her here you would get next to nothing for her.

You could perhaps sell her here on TDF and then get you something more manageable, perhaps a 135CM, or silii suki 110cm
those are less than 1K usually.
Or if you do not care for arms or legs, a torso. I would not try to make her a torso as you need to cut the skeleton, and that will cause metal shavings to embed in the TPE and be a mess.

best of luck
RK

P.S. Hiya RGC and LuLu!
Hey there.... LuLu has been miserable :) Because I've been ignoring her... LOL To make up for it, I've been fixing her vag. Started it some time ago. so it's time to finish it up.
Thread of my progress is on ODC. That is a very slow forum. It's like a very small town, not much happens, so I decided to come back to the city that is TDF.

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

RGC_0767 wrote: Thread of my progress is on ODC. That is a very slow forum. It's like a very small town, not much happens, so I decided to come back to the city that is TDF.
More like Metropolis vs Smallville, but each serves its citizens :)

I am re-repairing Eva's fingers... I said screw it and am using 12ga wire.
MDBG

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

RainKing wrote:
RGC_0767 wrote: Thread of my progress is on ODC. That is a very slow forum. It's like a very small town, not much happens, so I decided to come back to the city that is TDF.
More like Metropolis vs Smallville, but each serves its citizens :)

I am re-repairing Eva's fingers... I said screw it and am using 12ga wire.
That'll give good grip!! Should be able to hold a 12 gauge shotgun too. Dress her like a hillbilly, and put her on the porch. :)

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

Good call RGC!

Like this!
Ellie Mae.jpg
Ellie Mae.jpg (34.15 KiB) Viewed 1514 times
MDBG

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

RainKing wrote:Good call RGC!

Like this!
Ellie Mae.jpg
LoL :)
To keep peace with your neighbors, maybe just settle with a banjo. I am thinking the old movie "Deliverance" now.

Hot sexy banjo player!!
Never mind doll AI.. we want a doll that can play banjo!!!! That'll give a challenge to make great fingers LOL

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Working out will help some. It will take a few weeks. U will ruin your doll trying that. Working out is a better option.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

misterex wrote:Hey guys. I'm new here, and I have had a doll for a long time. She's a taller girl, around 5' 4" and weighs a good 80+lbs. I think most of it is in her butt and thighs. I have gone through some health related weight loss and in the process I lost a lot of muscle and I'm having a lot of trouble moving her.

Any suggestions?
U could trade for a smaller doll too. While your doll is nice many would be willing 2 trade
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Sell or trade her if you can. If you must cut, maybe you could heat the cut area and smooth it some?
If you're into dressing your doll in sexy clothes, think of clothing options that could hide the cut areas.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

INFORMATIONS