Starpery.com

My cleaning methods; Are they acceptable?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Glenguy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

My cleaning methods; Are they acceptable?

Post by Glenguy »

After every use, I douche and dry out the orifice that I used. First, I mix antibacterial soap with water, then I take a turkey baster and blast water in and back into the baster about 3 times. Then I rinse out in the same manner until it feels well rinsed (I test it with my finger), then, I take a toothbrush handle (because it's smooth), wrap a small ankle sock around it, and insert in and out of the orifice until dry. My main concern is this; because the baster is not very smooth on the end, will it eventually cut the inside of the orifice? I was thinking that it might be wise to purchase a douche from a drugstore. My theory is that these dolls need to be treated as delicately as a real woman. Am I right?

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: My cleaning methods; Are they acceptable?

Post by kambui »

Instead of the baster you could use this:

Or instead of that use this:

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Kambui beat me to it, I was going to say that whilst your method sounds fine you could skip it completely by using femidoms You can reuse them over and over again just give it a rinse and let it dry then your good to go. If your a horny toad like me you may want to have 2 on the go at once!

Glenguy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Glenguy »

Thanks, I might try both those methods, and once in awhile I do like to have two on the go, lol

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Baster really only has to be inserted an inch or so. Do not have to stick it right up there :)

I use the baster several times with soap, then pull top off baster, and pour a bit of hydrogen peroxide into the baster. (plug hole with finger) :) then leave peroxide there for 5 minutes. or whatever, then rinse with clean water. I sit her up and let her drip dry. To get the excess water use a sponge. A decent quality baby bottle sponge helps to get moisture absorbed.

I lay her down with vag open and use a small fan blowing up there for an hour or so. I've used a big funnel to direct airflow from fan as well :)
Once dry, she gets a light swipe of vaseline all around up there.

INFORMATIONS