Starpery.com

Finally Ami gets her Heavy Maintenance! ...

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Tyr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Finally Ami gets her Heavy Maintenance! ...

Post by Tyr »

...Sorry, used to work in aviation.
Let's get started.
Date 17 July 2018

Ami has been with me for 2 years and 3 months. Right from the start she has had problems down below which I have documented before, see here.
I have been intending to Use the Indigo20 Comfort Kit to repair Ami for nearly a year, but moving home has necessitated that the project was postponed. Well finally I was ready to proceed.
There are several problem areas that require attention, Her vagina, anus, her left armpit, left groin and a variety of little scratches and scrapes here and there. Her hands are also in need of a rework but that is not part of the schedule here, other than to take some measurements for some developement work.
17th July.
IMAG2832.jpg
IMAG2832.jpg (1.2 MiB) Viewed 2705 times
She's out cold.
To start with, I tackled the vagina.
P1150246.JPG
P1150246.JPG (868.55 KiB) Viewed 2705 times
P1150248.JPG
P1150248.JPG (846.54 KiB) Viewed 2705 times
P1150253.JPG
P1150253.JPG (835.54 KiB) Viewed 2705 times
Bit of a mess. I have cut out most of the loose and damaged TPE and examined her thoroughly using an endoscope. I have removed some deep pieces of loose TPE that had worked its way right into her body. I noticed some deep fissures that were running longitudinally from about an inch in and extending about 3 to 4 inches in. the lower area of the entrance was also in poor condition too. So with Ami lying on her back, I decided to tackle these issues first. Ami was prepped in accordance with the instructions supplied with the comfort kit. Firstly she was cleaned. Then 3 applications of white oil with a 90 minute wait in between.(This can be considered as S.O.P. for all stages of the repair as far as I'm concerned). Application of the preparer. Although it's not clear as to the waiting time before applying the TPE paste. I Applied the TPE paste while the preparer was still shiny. Right, here is where things get a bit dicey. Other than a few small repairs on Ami's hand, I haven't used the kit before and therefore am learning how to apply this kit. I had two blends of TPE paste, one was fairely runny as I wanted it to flow into the fissures and cover the wall of the vagina, I also used it at the mouth too. This was a mistake as the runny mix was too runny and actually ate through the wall of the vagina and started to drip through into the anus. ( I was wrong here, It didn't eat through. It ran along a channel on the TPE and dripped out of the end. When I checked her bum there was absolutely no sign of TPE paste inside.)I quickly added some of my second thicker mix and managed to stop the leaking. Ami is resting now as the fix has to cure for 24 hours. Initial indications are that the fissures seem to have been repaired.
P1150260.JPG
P1150260.JPG (820.87 KiB) Viewed 2705 times
IMAG2801.jpg
IMAG2801.jpg (1.17 MiB) Viewed 2705 times
Next step is to finish the bottom of the vagina entrance then to turm Ami over onto her side and work around the walls It could be a long job but I'm trying to be patient. I would be lying if I said that I was not worried about the outcome of this repair, there are some tricky parts where I absolutely cannot afford a burn through, (at this time I was still under the impression that that had happened. It didn't.) I'm going to try a little at a time and see how it goes. I have plenty of time, so no excuses for rushing it.

To be continued...

Tyr.
“We’ve always been vulnerable. Every day you go out the house, you’re vulnerable. You’re inches from diving under a bus or somebody hitting you over the head for your money. Nothing is safe. Everybody seems to be obsessed with safety. Well, nothing is safe, okay? Nothing! Make the most of it while you’re safe now. You won’t be tomorrow, maybe.”
The Late, Great, Ian Fraser Kilminster.

My 'e' key is getting sticky, so now and thn words may look a bit odd.

Tyr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Finally Ami gets her Heavy Maintenance! ...

Post by Tyr »

...Continued.

18th July.
Reinforced the base of her vagina.Tomorrow I'm going to be working inside again, patching up a couple of extra voids that i have spotted. That will mean that it has taken 3 days to repair one side of her Puss. It is difficult to resist the temptation to keep working on different areas while one part is curing, but I really don't want to muck this job up! 3 sides still to go.
19th July. More of the same, filled in a bit more of her floor.
20th July. Time for a change, I have rolled Ami over onto her front, ready to tackle the major area of damage.
I think that now would be a good time to describe the theater setup. Ami is resting on a 3" thick chunk of memory foam mattress topper that was left over from lining her carry case. Which has been placed on an old dining table that I have in my indoor den. the topper is covered in Ami's cleaning towels. The happie accident here is that the topper is much bigger than her so I can fold it over to form a pillow for her head.
IMAG2802.jpg
IMAG2802.jpg (1.11 MiB) Viewed 2697 times
Here's her tool kit, just in case your'e interested.
P1110242.JPG
P1110242.JPG (788.83 KiB) Viewed 2697 times
Now that Ami is lying on her belly the topper is folded up so as to raise he bum in the air and under her head too, so there is a gap where here breasts are so that they are not squashed.
On closer examination, I have decided to get a bit more practise and tackle the damage to her anus first as it is easier to access. I have checked the damage inside her puss and think that I'll be able to get it although it will probably take a few goes. While I was examining her I noticed that one of the previous repairs had failed to take so I removed it. One of the things about this kit is that if the repair site is not prepared properly ,the TPE can be removed and recycled. When I turn her over, I'll just have to do this part again. I may have forgotten to do something here. I am going to work on her hand as well as I noticed that I missed a bit during the emergency repair I performed about a month ago. You may be wondering why I kept her head on whilst doing this repair, I find that it is helping me to keep my focus. Im being a lot more careful gentle and thus hopefully doing a better job.
IMAG2804.jpg
IMAG2804.jpg (1.24 MiB) Viewed 2697 times
IMAG2806.jpg
IMAG2806.jpg (1.11 MiB) Viewed 2697 times
Had to cut this crap out and replace it.
IMAG2807.jpg
IMAG2807.jpg (850.06 KiB) Viewed 2697 times
IMAG2811.jpg
IMAG2811.jpg (1.52 MiB) Viewed 2697 times
IMAG2812.jpg
IMAG2812.jpg (1.16 MiB) Viewed 2697 times
I have been working for several days on Ami's Vagina and her butt hole It's now 25th July I still have work to do on her Vagina, but we are making progress.

To be continued...

Tyr
“We’ve always been vulnerable. Every day you go out the house, you’re vulnerable. You’re inches from diving under a bus or somebody hitting you over the head for your money. Nothing is safe. Everybody seems to be obsessed with safety. Well, nothing is safe, okay? Nothing! Make the most of it while you’re safe now. You won’t be tomorrow, maybe.”

Tyr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tyr »

...Continued

26th July. I have decided that I am stressing the repairs by working close by the earlier repairs, so today I'm going to start work on her groin.
P1150251.JPG
P1150251.JPG (800.02 KiB) Viewed 2689 times
I have removed most of the failed repair
IMAG2823.jpg
IMAG2823.jpg (1.51 MiB) Viewed 2689 times
and have made some filler pieces
IMAG2828.jpg
IMAG2828.jpg (1.5 MiB) Viewed 2689 times
that I shall use to bulk up the hole, as you can see it's quite big. I'm going to use the TPE paste to fuse these bits in and gradually work up to the surface. With a bit of luck this will allow the repair work in Ami's Vagina to set properly too.
27th July. Back to work on her pussy. All of the missing material has been replaced the fissures have been filled and she is looking much better. So I'm looking at cosmetic fixes now. most of her labia is gone so i have decided on a bit of reconstructive surgery here. I have cut a sliver of TPE from my sample and will attempt to bond it into position. Basically the sliver will get the same prep as Ami.
28th July. Initial impressions look promising.
IMAG2833.jpg
IMAG2833.jpg (1.58 MiB) Viewed 2689 times
the filler TPE sliver seems to have taken, there are some bit that are not attached so I will be attaching them today as well as adding more paste to her anus.
29th July. Today is the last day of replacing missing material. I have filled in the last gaps around Ami's vagina and finished her bum.
IMAG2843.jpg
IMAG2843.jpg (1.05 MiB) Viewed 2689 times
IMAG2847.jpg
IMAG2847.jpg (955.88 KiB) Viewed 2689 times
IMAG2848.jpg
IMAG2848.jpg (1.43 MiB) Viewed 2689 times
IMAG2846.jpg
IMAG2846.jpg (1.44 MiB) Viewed 2689 times
I'm going to let her rest for a week or so now to allow the volatiles to evaporate and for the repairs to cure properly. It will also serve to show if there are any areas where there is any delamination due to bad prep on my part. I'm feeling lonely in bed so she will be recovering there.

Ok, here are a few take home points when using the Comfort Kit.
1. Read and understand the instructions. If you dont understand, read until you do.
2. Follow the instructions to the letter or at least as closely as you can.
3. Have mixes of differing viscosity available. Make sure that they are not too runny.
4. If you have to work deep inside, have patience, tackle the job in small bites. It will be messy and frustrating.
5. keep the kit away from the doll until you need it. I nearly had an accident with the preparer! I'll say nothing more.

There are probably some other bits and pieces too , I'll add as I remember.

This job has taken much longer than I had originally thought, but understanding the size of the task and the processes involved, now I am not surprised. I can say that without the kit I would never have been able to do anything like as good a job as I hope this has turned out to be. The secret seems to be to build it up gradually, check the previous days work and continue on from there as a logical progression. Take your time. So far all of my work has been concerned with reconstruction. I have not used the smoother or finisher.
Aside from that now that the heavy lifting seems to have been done, I will be using heat guns and soldering irons to tidy up and model the repairs to look more realistic.

That's all for now.

Tyr.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Super job thus far bro!!
Time consuming isn't it?. But considering the severity of the damage, that, I'd consider would be normal.

Gives other hope that doll is not beyond repair in most cases. If we spend the time almost anything can be fixed!!

:glou: :glou:

MakeLoveNotWar

Post by MakeLoveNotWar »

Thats definitely impressive!

Bookmarked, thanks for sharing.

MrVitalic
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MrVitalic »

That is some good work.
Dolls are awesome ! :glou:

- Marianne wm157b/head 159 from BCD ❤❤❤

Favorite song or mix atm, this change in a heartbeat.

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Good job!
My Doll Album is here!

dollguy

Post by dollguy »

May i ask,how did it get to that point? Normal use?

Tyr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tyr »

Hi Guys,
Thanks for the encouragement! This repair was a long time coming. To be honest, I've been delaying it since moving as I was really worried how it would go. Meanwhile Ami was just getting worse,so I had to do it.
Indigo20,
Thanks for sharing your knowledge and preparing the Comfort kit. I would have got nowhere without it. Thanks for your offer of the Soldering Attachments, I am interested! Although I can only promise to do my best! I'll message you my new details.
Dollguy,
What can I say? Ami has always seemed to be a bit of a delicate flower, maybe like some cars, a 'Friday' girl. She started falling apart very early, within a week of my getting her. (I should have returned her, I know, but it was love at first sight :whistle: ). It seemed like some material was missing from inside, but it was really hard to tell. It wasn't until I got the endoscope that I could see that she was torn inside, on her belly side. While I was examining her for this op. I also noticed 2 additional tears(fissures) on her back side too. Her ass was also torn and it's never been used! She's also missing the famous plug, but as she never gets wet, I'm not concerned about that. She is very soft, softer than normal? I don't know, but the sample TPE that I'm using to fix her up is noticeably more robust. I have an insert that I use as a test piece, which is as soft as Ami, but a lot tougher too. She has been repaired about 3 times prior to this, all of them ultimately unsuccessful. Now, I'm the sort of kid that looks after his toys, always have and now that I know Ami's nature, I'm extremely careful with her but you wouldn't lock the Mona Lisa in a closet? So she gets attention, but gently. Even so, she has steadily deteriorated. Now though, I have high hopes that her issues have been solved and will be methodically working towards fixing all of her problems.

Cheers,

Tyr

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Indigo's products are the best! His knowledge and expertise of TPE is unmatched. TYR, take advantage of his offer, I would love to see what you can do with the attachments. I have the same kit, but won't have time to work with it until this winter.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

SuperNothing

Post by SuperNothing »

I also recently made a repair with the Indigo Comfort kit on a newer doll that was suffering some splitting between her huge breasts where the sheer weight and bounce was creating honeycomb separation. I can't emphasize enough the importance of reading and understanding the instructions as I attempted to start the repair without relieving the stress to the area and it only got worse. By just pushing the breasts together with her arms, it stabilized the area and everything went great after that. Get ready for short processes interspersed with long drying and curing times.

Indigo: As using my soldering station on electrical repairs is one of my favorite hobbies, I'm excited about your new smoothing attachments.

There's something about the loving surgical care for our dolls here that is really quite charming. Finally, we can open the door for a true lady and somehow feel appreciated. A chivalry less squandered.
Make your woman as real as you can... just don't get a real woman.

Tyr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tyr »

Hey SuperNothing,
I totally get the stress relieving! I had a bit of a puzzle to figure out when I was closing the tear at the top of AMI's pussy. I tried all sorts of home-made clamps to hold her while she was curing, I could hold the joint with my hands no problem but I would have been stuck there until the repair took. Everything else eventually fell off! It took a couple of days to figure out the answer, I modified a broken pair of scissors by putting a bolt and locknut through them. The rubberised handles gripped nicely, I just had to prop the scissors in place. Did a test run overnight to make sure. Added bonus I have an extra pair of working scissors too. :-)

Tyr.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

dollguy wrote:May i ask,how did it get to that point? Normal use?
Some dolls will stand up better than others. Quite possibly some are not built to stand up to frequent use. Friction is a big enemy to TPE. I did use a water based lube with my lady, and she got all torn up anyway.
Stretching the legs open for missionary can be a factor as well. Can cause tears to occur in groin area. Once it starts, it just gets worse.

Learning the limits of our dolls can help prevent serious damage.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Thank you Indigo.

Have seen the videos where work is being done with just the standard tip. The person using that is well versed in doing these repairs to successfully use that.
I did try on a test toy with standard tip, and quickly found out how it just destroys the material. :)
Did figure out some that heat loss will occur through a copper extension. And can be used in a safer manner.
Your attachments will help take guess work out of that.

Using baby oil as a "coolant or anti-stick"? I second that it does not work too well. Keeping the tips very clean is crucial as well.

Our OP on this thread has been successfully doing this repair. Can be classed as a major surgical endeavor!

:glou:

Tyr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tyr »

Thanks for the Info Indigo. :-)
Looking forward to receiving the kit! I'll be looking out for the postman from now on.

Here is a little update from post op...

Ami has been resting up for 3 days now and seems to be ok so far. She still has a strong chemical aroma and is sticky around the repairs. She wont be getting any powder until I'm finished. I've started to move her legs about and stretch the repairs a little. So far She seems ok. There is a little bit of delamination here and there but not bad. Some little bobbles of TPE can be pulled off. These are surface only and so far none are affecting the repair proper. The edges of the repairs all seem to be holding tightly especially the inner ones, where I could be a little more generous with the preparations.

Rgc, Appreciate the encouraging words. :-)

INFORMATIONS