Starpery.com

Repairing micro holes?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
DarkDoll
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Repairing micro holes?

Post by DarkDoll »

I noticed there is a micro hole on the skin, kind of like a pin prick. Im just concerned it may grow larger? Is there a way to repair this (needle with super glue probably?)? Or nothing to worry about?

Thanks.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Repairing micro holes?

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi there I'm presuming that your talking about tpe? In which case it sounds like you already have the right idea. These micro holes are very common, sometimes they occur after having pressure for a prolonged period, ie during transit or they may have been missed in the factory, in any case we all get them (or rather our dolls do). I use a tiny, tiny drop of super glue on a cocktail stick, gently with your finger open the hole so you can get the stick in then touch it against the side of the hole and then let it close again. Watch you don't let any glue squirt out onto the surface as it will harden and leave a hard spot. Once you've done this it few times it gets easy and if you do it right the hole will be invisible. Obviously any larger holes and tears require a completely different approach.

INFORMATIONS