Starpery.com

Does baby oil fade the TPE skin tone?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
RGC_0767
Former Member

Re: Does baby oil fade the TPE skin tone?

Post by RGC_0767 »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:
overdoing the oiling with frequent oil «baths» for a new doll might cause more damage than good.
True that!
Indigo20 had to warn people about what can happen when over oiling your doll so MANDOS is spot on.
Whether you decider to follow the protocol for the 1st five days is upto you, but think of it this way.
They powder the dolls before taking pics
If TPE absorbs so much stuff, is just washing your doll with soap and water going to get it all out.
Please read what another person says they use to get out dirt and grime.
Nope
The oiling is sort of like a blood transfusion if that makes sense and how often you do it can depend upon your doll and use.
Some people have had great luck NEVER oiling a doll like Mandos.
Other have had a doll drying out and were amazed how quickly the vaseline and oil helped the areas "cracking"
Best,
Jeff and Nyoko
IMHO the Nivea is crap :) does not do anything from what I see. To each his/her own. Vaseline is cool for the intimates in very light coats after a anti bacteria soap sponge bath..
let her dry.
I've adopted putting a small amount of mineral oil on a microfiber cloth and softly wipe down all over. Gets all the lint, gunk whatever else. adding a bit of oil as we go. Instead
of pouring it on her and rubbing it around.
Not as sexy or kinky, but using a cloth is a good way too see the gunk, and it does not feel I am over doing it. Powder her up after that all sets in.
Maybe oil every 2-3 months all over?? not too often anyway.

Not oiling is damn sexy if you do not add powder, but man is she a sticky dust trap :) I was just washing her to leech oils out. But has never stained anything. Or herself with clothing.

I've had the cracking Jeff is talking about... I was just a maniac during the honeymoon and wrecked her down there. But have since repaired a lot of it.
In good shape now!!

And LuAnne has forgiven me :)

INFORMATIONS