Starpery.com

Tear in the "Clinical Perineum" aka between the vagina & ass

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
mleecams81
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Tear in the "Clinical Perineum" aka between the vagina &

Post by mleecams81 »

siliconelover wrote:
mleecams81 wrote: This is a very challenging repair because it's on a stress area. I'm surprised more people haven't worked on this issue.
The fact is, if you use and fuck your TPE doll on a regular basis, it is going to tear and split open. It can not be repaired, glued or otherwise. This is the nature of TPE and it has been around for decades. Once it starts, you are on borrowed time. Replacement will be necessary, these are disposable dolls.
Believe it or not. This doll maybe has been used one every two weeks. It was purchased last August. So it is about 14 months used, and I'm not hammering down on this thing. I'm also not that gifted. it was ~$700, which I know is a pretty good price. The tear started becoming noticeable about 4 months ago now and repeatedly "fixed" with TPE glue, which I know is solvent. It worked for a little bit but then ripped again, only to eventually rip more and more until the thing split. I know now that TPE glue is not for stress areas. $700 is a bit steep for me to pay yearly, so I'm going to try and repair the thing.

I just attempted the Permatex Silicone repair someone else mentioned. I'll provide an update.

The hope is that this helps secure the stress area. I can hopefully clean it up with the soldering iron technique (I let the 30 watt iron cool down a little to not apply too much heat and try to smooth it over). Maybe the dry heat method would work better that the one guy posted. He did a pretty good job with that.

I'm a beginner to all of this. So maybe the only option is to toss it/give it away and get another.

Also, is there a way to just purchase the body? The face is fine. Appreciate the responses.

Tyr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Tear in the "Clinical Perineum" aka between the vagina &

Post by Tyr »

Hi mleecams81,
This is a repair that I carried out on Ami in July this summer, She's not quite finished but is holding up well, I added fresh TPE from a sample, in the structural areas and used Indigo20's Comfort Kit as a basis for the repair and used his Soldering Attachments to sculpt the final shapes, but are not complete as yet. Using the kit is involved and requires a bit of patience, practice and planning. It does work if used correctly. I have had several failures with this repair which had to be rectified. In all, the heavy repairs took about 3 weeks as the repairs needs to cure in between sessions. As i have said, She is holding up well but even now She smells 'solventy' so I suspect that volatiles are still evaporating.

Hope that this helps,
Tyr
“We’ve always been vulnerable. Every day you go out the house, you’re vulnerable. You’re inches from diving under a bus or somebody hitting you over the head for your money. Nothing is safe. Everybody seems to be obsessed with safety. Well, nothing is safe, okay? Nothing! Make the most of it while you’re safe now. You won’t be tomorrow, maybe.”
The Late, Great, Ian Fraser Kilminster.

My 'e' key is getting sticky, so now and thn words may look a bit odd.

INFORMATIONS