Starpery.com

Where to Purchase TPE?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
mleecams81
Apprentice
Apprentice

Where to Purchase TPE?

Post by mleecams81 »

OK so I have yet to perform my vaginal-rectal tear repair. A bit concerned about doing it right.

I have a 30 watt soldering iron. I need mineral oil I guess and replacement TPE

Anyone know where I can purchase additional TPE?

Say a prayer lol. It'll take a miracle for me to fix this.

Tyr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Where to Purchase TPE?

Post by Tyr »

Have a look here. I used a combination of Indigo20's Comfort kit, the go to! TPE repair kit and a combination of heat treatment afterwards. Be warned, it's not for the fainthearted. Ami's repair was started on the 17th July. She is not finished yet but what is completed is holding up well, unfortunately life got in the way so she will have to wait a bit longer before she is finished. As for TPE repair stock I believe Indigo may be able to supply that too, but I'm not sure as I had my own. Have a word with your vendor, see if they can get you a chunk. Good luck with the repair.

Tyr
“We’ve always been vulnerable. Every day you go out the house, you’re vulnerable. You’re inches from diving under a bus or somebody hitting you over the head for your money. Nothing is safe. Everybody seems to be obsessed with safety. Well, nothing is safe, okay? Nothing! Make the most of it while you’re safe now. You won’t be tomorrow, maybe.”
The Late, Great, Ian Fraser Kilminster.

My 'e' key is getting sticky, so now and thn words may look a bit odd.

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

I sell it. My store is shut down for now as I just got back from the Doll Meet, but if you PM me I can ship you a sample. Otherwise my store will be back up this week after inventory and adding my new products. My samples come directly from Jinsan for WM, OR, and YL dolls. They are approximately 3x3x1 inches. I sell them for $9.95 plus $4 shipping.

As for the repair you're talking about be very careful. You definitely want to practice on a test piece. Make sure your soldering iron is variable temperature. You want to use the least amount of heat as possible to get the TPE to flow. Too much heat will burn and caramelize the TPE.

r363b
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by r363b »

http://www.gainshine-tpe.com/virtual-sk ... rials.html
FYI, This was in another post. Know nothing about company..

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

r363b wrote:http://www.gainshine-tpe.com/virtual-sk ... rials.html
FYI, This was in another post. Know nothing about company..
Seems I'm fielding this one a bit lately.

Gainshine wont contact me about 20lbs of their TPE. It seems I'll need to order at least 55lbs for their minimum order. I may do that, if they will actually get back to me.

This is clear pelleted TPE. Unless your capable of melting it, it's useless to you. I'm probably one of the only members here on TDF that actually could use Gainshine TPE because I make BodyColor² and other products with TPE.

Most people want the TPE samples that I and other vendors sell. Not bulk TPE pellets.

Grim

INFORMATIONS