Starpery.com

First time doll owner scratches on breast

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Taffer84

First time doll owner scratches on breast

Post by Taffer84 »

Hi new here and a first time doll owner got this vibee doll from France only four days ago and there are scratches on her right breast, id post a picture but I'm to new here to know how do that! I don't know what this could be from other then maybe rubbing against a wall in my closet where I keep her. is that really all it takes to do this type of damage? Also is there anything I can do to remove these scratches?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: First time doll owner scratches on breast

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Would you like to email me the pictures to yourdollusa@gmail.com and have me post them for you?
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Taffer84

Post by Taffer84 »

I can't get a clear shot of it with my phone but its a bunch of little marks that I can feel with my hand I dont know what the material the breasts are made out of, but its a vibee doll or a customized dioshi doll that is popular here and has the exact same type of breasts as those dolls is there anything I can do to to remove these scratches? Here's a link to the doll I bought maybe someone can just eyeball what the material of the breasts is.https://www.loveandvibes.co.uk/sex-toys ... escription

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Welcome Taffer.

You need 5 posts before being able to post pictures or send pm's. Please see our new member page here for more info:

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=69369!

As Jeff posted, might be better in the immediate short term to email him your images so he can post and we can get you some more advice :)

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

So this is a vinyl inflatable doll with scratches? Not sure what (if anything) can be done.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Taffer84

Post by Taffer84 »

But you can see with the link I sent the breasts arent made out of vinyl

INFORMATIONS