Starpery.com

My TPE doll may have a mold problem

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Dummz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

My TPE doll may have a mold problem

Post by Dummz »

Hello everyone !

I hope some of you can help me out here;

I own a TPE doll (with removable insert) since February this year, while i was doing my weekly cleaning today with water and some mild soap i decided it was a good idea to do a checkup inside her mouth, ass and vagina (without the insert in it).

The Mouth and ass are in perfect state but her vaginal opening has what looks like Mold in it ?! I am really nervous and this scares me a lot !

(The white stuff you see in the pictures is Nivea creme i use only once a month and/or Vaseline for high stress area's)
The only thing i can think of is not having her dried enough inside after a cleaning when i stored her in my closet :(

Is there anything i can do to stop / remove this ?

Thanks in advance !
Attachments
IMG_7971.JPG
IMG_7971.JPG (1.3 MiB) Viewed 1353 times
IMG_7949.JPG
IMG_7949.JPG (1.29 MiB) Viewed 1359 times
IMG_7947.JPG
IMG_7947.JPG (1.36 MiB) Viewed 1359 times

Dummz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: My TPE doll may have a mold problem

Post by Dummz »

Thanks for the link Franz !

That was a good read, but i am not sure yet if it is the same black stuff you can see in my pictures.
I am more or less hoping for someone to clarify that is more capable of seeing what it is, as i am a total newbie that only have the fear its mold.

If it is i should probably do something about it, i've read on the posts you linked me that you can either cut it, or use some bleach ? or alcohol ? or should i just ignore it ? I am a total newbie when it comes to this.

Sorry if i made a new topic for this, maybe i should remove this and reply in the one you linked me :)

I am a bit restless and alarmed

Hoping for some imput
thanks in advance

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

If the mold is inside the insert, just change it, and yes make sure to dry it perfectly after use and cleaning.
PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

Are you talking about that dot in the middle of the end of the insert cavity?
If so that the is hole left behind when the doll was molded. It’s what the core for making the insert cavity was attach to the skeleton by. (There’s a nut welded to the chassis on the other side of that hole)
There is supposed to be a chunk/ball of TPE pushed into that hole because there is a direct access to the metal frame at that point.

The picture is actually unclear if there is or isn’t a ball, it can sometimes be pushed back far enough not to see.

But if your really worried about it, you can place a cotton ball or insert tampon dampened with bleach and let sit for a few hours. (I personally don’t see the need for this in the photo)
Rinse and dry thoroughly afterwards!

Another alternative would be like said before is to replace the insert. And using the old one, cut out of it a ball of TPE roughly 1/2”- 13mm to 5/8” - 16mm diameter and push it into that hole.

But if indeed there are black specks inside the insert cavity you will definitely need to disinfect it with chlorine bleach and rinse and dry thoroughly before applying petroleum jelly and inserting a new insert.

Hope this helps.

FP

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Looks like mold to me. Are you putting nivea crème in the insert cavity after every use? From similar threads that I've read regarding instances of mold allot of them seem to have nivea crème involved. I personally wouldn't use that stuff.. at least NOT INSIDE ANY cavity because nivea crème has water in it. So if/when you are smearing it in there the tpe absorbs the oil from the crème and then leaves water looming around in a dark concealed space that has little to no air flow to evaporate off quickly. Use Vaseline in there instead.. and it doesn't take much.

Dummz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Dummz »

Zippy81 wrote:Looks like mold to me. Are you putting nivea crème in the insert cavity after every use? From similar threads that I've read regarding instances of mold allot of them seem to have nivea crème involved. I personally wouldn't use that stuff.. at least NOT INSIDE ANY cavity because nivea crème has water in it. So if/when you are smearing it in there the tpe absorbs the oil from the crème and then leaves water looming around in a dark concealed space that has little to no air flow to evaporate off quickly. Use Vaseline in there instead.. and it doesn't take much.

I think i only used Nivea 3 times since i got her, I was hoping i could clean the black ''stuff'' with it but that didn't work so that's why i am afraid it's mold. I use vaseline way more often on dry parts when its needed (not overdoing it). But you may be right about the watery part in Nivea, i'll avoid it from now on thanks :)

Dummz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Dummz »

Fantastic Plastic wrote:Are you talking about that dot in the middle of the end of the insert cavity?
If so that the is hole left behind when the doll was molded. It’s what the core for making the insert cavity was attach to the skeleton by. (There’s a nut welded to the chassis on the other side of that hole)
There is supposed to be a chunk/ball of TPE pushed into that hole because there is a direct access to the metal frame at that point.

The picture is actually unclear if there is or isn’t a ball, it can sometimes be pushed back far enough not to see.

But if your really worried about it, you can place a cotton ball or insert tampon dampened with bleach and let sit for a few hours. (I personally don’t see the need for this in the photo)
Rinse and dry thoroughly afterwards!

Another alternative would be like said before is to replace the insert. And using the old one, cut out of it a ball of TPE roughly 1/2”- 13mm to 5/8” - 16mm diameter and push it into that hole.

But if indeed there are black specks inside the insert cavity you will definitely need to disinfect it with chlorine bleach and rinse and dry thoroughly before applying petroleum jelly and inserting a new insert.

Hope this helps.

FP

Unfortunately it is not in the middle at the end where the ball should be / is. It is somewhere (seems random) in the lower middle when you have her laying on her back with legs spread (missionary)

Thanks a lot for your advice everyone I really appreciate it

Edit- My pictures seems to have turned automatically, it should be turned a quarter so you see i'm holding the flesh up

Miss_San_Diego
Former Member

Post by Miss_San_Diego »

there is a good vid on Youtube regards cleaning this area also when cleaning i read in the care thread to use 3% hydroperoxide another thing is so important is to make absolutely sure she is dry after cleaning and to keep that area well aired
<div>Miss San Diego</div>

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Dummz wrote:Thanks for the link Franz !

That was a good read, but i am not sure yet if it is the same black stuff you can see in my pictures.
I am more or less hoping for someone to clarify that is more capable of seeing what it is, as i am a total newbie that only have the fear its mold.

If it is i should probably do something about it, i've read on the posts you linked me that you can either cut it, or use some bleach ? or alcohol ? or should i just ignore it ? I am a total newbie when it comes to this.

Sorry if i made a new topic for this, maybe i should remove this and reply in the one you linked me :)

I am a bit restless and alarmed

Hoping for some imput
thanks in advance
The poster explains on page 9 of the link how he was able to successfully remove the black deposits.
She had no bleach. I was a bit fearful of using that after reading some horror stories. I initially used the 91% alcohol, let it sit a bit then followed with the white vinegar and toothbrush scrubbing, another douche then dry with the aquarium pump for about 4 hours. I made damn sure she was dry all the way back. I don't want this to happen again. I may even forego the water based lube and go to Vaseline instead.

Miss_San_Diego
Former Member

Post by Miss_San_Diego »

if we look at what causes mould in the first place it is Damp get rid of the mould use mild soapy solution I say this with caution as I would not like to advice on a chemical solutions then get rid of the Damp by making her dry and airing her with maybe a fish tank pump so get rid of the Damp should get rid of the problem
<div>Miss San Diego</div>

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

I have a air bed pump, they move a lot of air. Perhaps too much but if someone were to make a 360 degree attachment that would reverse the flow to where it turns the air 180 degrees (think a continuous 360 J or U) so rather than blowing air to the end of inner cavity you place the wand at the end of the cavity & blow the moisture out of the doll. Could use regular air in to start drying then use the reverse air attachment to dry most of the canal. This way the greater velocity air will not force moisture past the ball & use the better flow to dry her effectively.

INFORMATIONS