Starpery.com

Repair on fixed vagina doll

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
DDD21
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Repair on fixed vagina doll

Post by DDD21 »

Does anyone know how to repair tears on fixed vag dolls?

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Repair on fixed vagina doll

Post by Maviarab »

Depends on the material, are we talking TPE or silicone and exactly where/how bad is the tear?

If you can show us a picture you'll get more help and advice :)

Mavi

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

If you got a removable vagina then your fucked if it tears there then your doll is dying from that moment. Yes sorry to say it but i speak out off experience.

A fixed version has more TPE material in that erea so she will be stronger and can be fixed if you do it right. :thumbs_up:

Good luck.
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by smallcat »

Depending the type of tear.

My 148cm YL, was a bad fixed design due to them having it sooo close to the metal part of the skeleton which tears it, in which they told me :( I did manage to fix it with silicone glue, holding well for now anyway. The fun part is stretching out the vag and inserting glue nostril and being able to dab the glue onto the tear or small hole, while mine only had 2 small holes, I forget to insert a temp small piece of insert to cover hole then glue. Say if you have a larger hole, you would want something to clog that hole with something temporary(object or plastic, something to hold in place that the glue can attach itself to) then apply the glue over it, cause the glue wont fill hole properly unless you have something filling the spot.

While silicone glue isnt as bad to the TPE, which you can always reapply(while method is only temporary, since it doesnt bond as long), its good to have a wi-fi Borescope for fixed designs, to see how the vag is doing in terms of mold if any. Havent had issues with any of mine.

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

Dutch Dance Maniac wrote:If you got a removable vagina then your fucked if it tears there then your doll is dying from that moment. Yes sorry to say it but i speak out off experience.

A fixed version has more TPE material in that erea so she will be stronger and can be fixed if you do it right. :thumbs_up:

Good luck.
He didn't say which type of doll he has but TPE sure seems to be more tricky to repair. Silicone isn't much easier either as with fixed vagina gauze can't be used for reinforcing because it'll be under constant stress of rubbing and extra stuff down there may cause unpleasant feeling to your member too. I'd say Silicone&insert is the easiest one to fix.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

DDD21 wrote:Does anyone know how to repair tears on fixed vag dolls?
Yes.
It's not exactly difficult if you take your time, and weigh out the pros and cons. (Tension on area, and how it will behave when heated, chemical treated)
I've successfully used a homemade paste. It's not made from any pre processed doll TPE. It is made from TPE pellets that contain no paraffinic oils.
I'll leave it to people to figure it out for themselves. I did. And the gates of hell did not open and Damage Demons did not take over.

My doll had a split inside bottom of vagina, and this stuff sticks very well. It will not pull apart or peel off. And yes it does feel very solid when pressed on.
Stuff can be used anywhere, and it can be colored if you wish.
The areas where I missed can be touched up some with this stuff as well.
Paste-in-Vag1.jpg
Paste-Vag-Result.jpg
This labia was all beat to hell as well. I used nothing but a solder iron/the doll TPE and common sense to rebuild it.

Do your research on Thermoplastic Elastomers. It'll pay off for you. (Not Wikipedia research, nor on any doll forum.)

Be careful, not careless. with any doll repair.

INFORMATIONS