Starpery.com

A WM cleaning/maintenance question...

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
MikeOxbigg

A WM cleaning/maintenance question...

Post by MikeOxbigg »

If I am not going to be using my WM doll for (direct) sexual purposes, how often should she be washed/oiled/powdered?

Thanks guys!!!

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: A WM cleaning/maintenance question...

Post by Mr Franz »

Simple answer is, as needed. If she's visibly dirty wash. If she feels tacky, powder. Skin feels dry, oil. Of course you know the working parts need to be cleaned and throughly dried after each use. Vaseline is also a good lube and spot treatment of stress areas for TPE. Over oiling can be detrimental though so don't over do it. Every 1 to 3 months should be sufficient. With heavy use however, more frequent washings and powdering may be in order. A quick visual check and feel will tell you when it's time.

My WM is only used for dress-up and photos so I tend to spot clean and powder as needed and wash, oil rub and powder every 3 to 4 months with Vaseline spot treatments of stress areas in between.

MikeOxbigg

Post by MikeOxbigg »

Mr Franz wrote:Simple answer is, as needed. If she's visibly dirty wash. If she feels tacky, powder. Skin feels dry, oil. Of course you know the working parts need to be cleaned and throughly dried after each use. Vaseline is also a good lube and spot treatment of stress areas for TPE. Over oiling can be detrimental though so don't over do it. Every 1 to 3 months should be sufficient. With heavy use however, more frequent washings and powdering may be in order. A quick visual check and feel will tell you when it's time.

My WM is only used for dress-up and photos so I tend to spot clean and powder as needed and wash, oil rub and powder every 3 to 4 months with Vaseline spot treatments of stress areas in between.

Thank you for the response!

Penny2017
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Penny2017 »

at least once a month

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Mr Franz,
Thank you for the perfect answer.

Penny2017,
Actually, no more than once a month.
Just like too much water can kill a person, too much oil is not good for your doll and the maker has a huge influence as well.
Love,
Megan, DO, The BCD Girls
Attachments
image010.jpg
image010.jpg (72.91 KiB) Viewed 500 times

INFORMATIONS