Starpery.com

Heavy creases with broken skin on hips

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Heavy creases with broken skin on hips

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Dazzy246 wrote:
virgo44 wrote:Sorry i can not help about fixing your gal, but i am wondering which swing set were you using was it one of the cheap over the door ones with narrow bands and no butt support ?
A photo would help me out before i buy the wrong type

:multi: :multi: :glou: :multi: :multi:
I personally wouldn't recommend the door ones as they can be hard to place your doll in depending on her weight. The one i eventually settled on would https://www.uberkinky.co.uk/fetish-fant ... 82819.html, it's a little more expensive than the one you mount on the doors but you get a lot more control, please note that the swing comes seperate and make sure you have enough room. I wasn't so sure about buying it at first but I'm glad i did now :razz:
thanks, good tip! 8) I´m considering a swing purchase for the near future, though just for a 30kg doll and the likely fun of it.

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

Is there a way to suspend these dolls? I wonder if there is some supplier, that makes a corset type article of clothing, that is sturdy and has a metal loop on the back to attach a suspending device. If not, I would imagine a market for such a thing.
It would bring a whole new experience in the cowgirl position.

Dazzy246
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Dazzy246 »

That Guy wrote:Is there a way to suspend these dolls? I wonder if there is some supplier, that makes a corset type article of clothing, that is sturdy and has a metal loop on the back to attach a suspending device. If not, I would imagine a market for such a thing.
It would bring a whole new experience in the cowgirl position.
I was wondering the same thing, I don't know if there's a corset type of clothing matching what you asked, but it was getting my honey into cowgirl that eventually led me to getting that swing stand, just need her positioned right using a swing and a chair underneath. There's also this thing you could try:
Stool.png
Stool.png (145.4 KiB) Viewed 453 times
I got something similiar but for way cheaper and while the stool holds her weight, you have to be careful with how you position her. If i was able to drill a hole and add a suspension system for her above my bed I might have gone for that but had to compromise which led me to going the route i did and her getting the damage she did :shakefist:

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

Thanks Dazzy for the info. It sounds like your doll will be okay in time. Good luck with the repair and let us know how it goes.

I love the cowgirl position and I'm sure to discover some solution. I have excersize/resistance bands that may be useful. Essentially they are huge rubber bands, that can remove 70 pounds or so, of force. So, using it removes 70 pounds of force (or thereabouts), making my doll seem like 10 pounds or so. That would be nice. I can dig up info on those items, if anyone is interested. I'm not sure about the specifications right at the moment.

Dazzy246
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Dazzy246 »

That Guy wrote:Thanks Dazzy for the info. It sounds like your doll will be okay in time. Good luck with the repair and let us know how it goes.

I love the cowgirl position and I'm sure to discover some solution. I have excersize/resistance bands that may be useful. Essentially they are huge rubber bands, that can remove 70 pounds or so, of force. So, using it removes 70 pounds of force (or thereabouts), making my doll seem like 10 pounds or so. That would be nice. I can dig up info on those items, if anyone is interested. I'm not sure about the specifications right at the moment.
Sure I might be interested to know :D

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

Dazzy246 wrote:
That Guy wrote:Thanks Dazzy for the info. It sounds like your doll will be okay in time. Good luck with the repair and let us know how it goes.

Sure I might be interested to know :D
The web store I bought it at, is no longer active. I had bought the "bands" back in 2011 at the workoutzone.com. They were called resistance straps, perhaps an internet search can find those things elsewhere.

INFORMATIONS