Starpery.com

Lubricating joints

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Technician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Lubricating joints

Post by Technician »

I have a 140cm TPE doll that has unreasonably tight hip joints, her legs can only be posed when she's laying flat and it still takes a LOT of effort to move them.
I've layed her down and worked them many cycles many times and done mineral oil topically several times and they still haven't loosened a bit. On my other doll from the same manufacturer I was able to loosen them up just right between working them and applying mineral oil to soak in.

I'm concerned about hurting a knee or breaking a hip so today I ordered a couple of syringes with needles to attempt direct oiling but before I do I was curious if anybody else has attempted this.

Anybody ever give a doll a shot of mineral oil right at a joint?

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Lubricating joints

Post by Maviarab »

It has been done before yes with varying degrees of success. Not much more I can say really heh.

Technician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Technician »

The syringes came today, if anybody has something to add or a link to a thread on the topic this would be a great time to hit me with it.
Tomorrow is injection day for Bubbles and I'd love to have a little knowledge rather than taking the mad scientist approach like I always seem to.

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Dodgeman has done this before :D you may give him a shout.

Technician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Technician »

Good lead deerman, I searched "syringe" and filtered by user and found this:

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... it=syringe

He was using olive oil since it was a silicone doll back then. Important information is that he's had success with just a couple drops. I'm going to try to find a handful of skeletal pictures to uses as a guide. What he says about picturing the joint makes sense.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Keep us updated Tech...be interesting to hear your thoughts and overall opinions of success etc.

Technician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Technician »

I gave each hip .6ml and worked them until the creaking stopped, then kept moving them until they were where I want - the TPE should absorb the excess.
The second one went a bit easier, on that one I shot a little at the joint and then probed the needle down along the side and shot the rest and coated it better.
As of now everything feels like a sucess and I couldn't find either injection sight if I tried. I'll report back to this thread in a few days once the joints are going to do what they do.

My 100cm's breasts have lost some jiggle so I put 1ml directly into one nipple, I'll do that a couple more times throughout the day, maybe we can revitalize them with this method too.

In a few days blunt tip needles may be the #1 seller on Amazon, lol.
The needles are: "1ml Syringe with 23Ga 1.5'' Blunt Needle and Plastic Needle with Cap" the name is fucked, the needles are indeed stainless steel.
20190702_120732.jpg
20190702_120732.jpg (972.36 KiB) Viewed 891 times
No hole!
20190702_123455.jpg
20190702_123455.jpg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 891 times

Technician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Technician »

Bubbles' hips are a little stiffer this morning though much improved so I'll be injecting them again.
I put about 3ml of oil in the 100cm (Lolly's) right breast yesterday and today it feels noticeably softer! Also it's glossy despite being powdered, this picture shows the difference. (Remember Lolly's right breast is on the left in the picture)

Today I'm going to get another 1ml into it and call it good, and try to get 4ml into the left one.. and re-inject Bubbles hips.
A quick note on injecting the breasts with mineral oil, it'll weep right back out the hole if the needle is removed so I had to leave the needle in and just pull the plunger every couple hours to fill the syringe. Everything was soaked in overnight.
The breast looks larger in this picture but it's just the aspect, size is the same.

I have mixed emotions about the success, a waste of a perfectly good joke if I'd had to call this one a bust.

20190703_113811.jpg
20190703_113811.jpg (991.85 KiB) Viewed 870 times

Technician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Technician »

The other breast came out the same, I had to inject both hips a second time but I'm definitely calling this a sucess.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Nice job all round Tech!

kklouzal

Post by kklouzal »

Nice job, maintenance like this is always stressful.

Technician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Technician »

Nearly a month has passed, the oil in Bubbles' hips has worked it's way in nicely. Sitting on my lap I can (with some effort) use one hand to adjust her legs at the hips. Lolly's breasts remain as jiggly as they did right after the injection.

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

Thankyou :thumbs_up:
Best wishes

INFORMATIONS