Starpery.com

first doll is used & needs repair

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Nkk_noodle
Apprentice
Apprentice

first doll is used & needs repair

Post by Nkk_noodle »

Let me just say i have never owned a tpe doll or any doll for that matter untill now and i got her from a friend that acquired her from something like a storage building auction any ways i gave him 100 dollars for her cuz i loved her when i saw her but once i got her home i realized something wasnt right in her back she was a little floppy so i set out on my journey researching tpe dolls which is somewhat confusing when you have no clue what brand she is(still dont no) after a week of google searchs i decided yo cut her back right down the middle well found the problem the weld broke at the top of the u shaped hip thing okay well i packed it full of steel stick and melted her back together she held for a little while but she eventually broke again okay cut her open again this time the u shaped hip thing broke compleatly in half so i go out in search of a way to fix it and yall aint gonna believe what i found that is almost perfect the front forks off of a bicycle cut down to the right legth... Ashely (the name just stuck) is now under the knife again this time its major from the bottom of her but cheek on the side seam to the middle of her back on both sides in order for me to be able to removr the broken u shaped hip and replace with bicycle forks after i got the joints for the legs welded in to the forks ill post a photo if i can figuer out how to do that ...its a job but it can be done if any one might no of the maker of ashley let me no the bottom of her heas is a number 3

woodzman
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: first doll is used & needs repair

Post by woodzman »

Awesome work form the sound of it man. Can't wait to see some pics. :) P.S. there is a "Newbie" section which has a good breakdown about posting with pictures.
Naturally Perverted!

woodzman
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: first doll is used & needs repair

Post by woodzman »

and here is a link to a how to vid! https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 23&t=41292
Naturally Perverted!

INFORMATIONS