Starpery.com

Makepure doll repair

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
sparkle81
Apprentice
Apprentice

Makepure doll repair

Post by sparkle81 »

Hi all. I recently got a 120cm Harumi Makepure doll. She's lovely but unfortunately the crotch/tummy rip issue has reared it's head quite badly. I've repaired her about 3 times in the lat 10 days with rips going up several inches from the opening both front and back. I've tried netting glued inside which held for a bit but then it just ripped open again. I've been thinking about making a temporary cast and widening the whole area by cutting it in two and filling it, but with what? Is there any other method that might work? I also thought about gluing a reinforcing ring around the vagina area to stop the rips but this too would be a major repair and I don't want to do anything drastic if there is a better way! Any advice much appreciated!

P.S Admin - I wasn't sure whether to put this in the repairs section or here in the Jap'doll section so feel free to move this if necessary!

Stef
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Stef »

Maybe you'll get more answers in the repair forum. Don't hesitate to post pics of the damages in your member gallery.

boofay

vaginal tear moving up close to the stomach

Post by boofay »

i just got the 120cm makepure doll and have had it 4 days. it hasn't been used at all. i don't have the vaginal insert yet which is suppose to be mailed to me at a latter date. just the doll w/head and wig. i sat it on a chair and covered it w/a blanket. latter that day i took the blanket off to show the doll to a friend and there's a pretty substantial tear from the vagina moving up about 3 inches towards the stomach. i've got pics but the members area isn't allowing uploads......j don't recommend makepure dolls unless you're from japan and can get support w/in their country. beware

GordonGriggs

Post by GordonGriggs »

I used a realdol repair kit to fix mine. Only bad thing is the color is not right.

tmech
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tmech »

What adhesive are you using? Regular silicone sealer will probably not work.

Try Elmers StixAll (really) or an aquarium sealant. Both mend Silicone well but if you want a color match you will need to tint them. Neither are two-part.

Whatever you use prepare the surfaces well with Acetone and a brush.

boofay

acetone and brush preperation? tmech

Post by boofay »

tmech, i'm new so your patience is appreciated as i ask for clarification. brushing the acetone cleans and preps the surface area of the tears and then is that suppose to dry completely before applying the elmers stixall or aquamarine sealant? we are talking a tear which has split open the vaginal orifice right through the torso exposing the inner cavity of the doll, it's MAJOR. the vaginal area of this product is not yet perfected to the point of promoting and selling it to the consumer imo. i hope that any english/japanese speaking interpreters can pass this along to the makepure creators. it's terribly flawed worthy of a recall to correct it.

Stef
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Stef »

Don't hesitate to post close shots pics of your doll so people can help you.
Nonfactor & I regulary don't recommend to buy dolls from MakePure (the "Japanese 1stPC" if you ask me).

Gordon, i didn't know you had a MP120, what's your experience with her ?

boofay

pic posting?

Post by boofay »

stef, i'm not sure where to post pics, i've been to the member gallery where it says upload pics but it doesnt allow me to. the pics are about 40 megs

Stef
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Stef »

Here we go (i edited the pics a little bit) :

GordonGriggs

Post by GordonGriggs »

Stef wrote: Gordon, i didn't know you had a MP120, what's your experience with her ?
Actually thats not the body I have. But she is a makepure. Only damage she has ever had was to the bottom of her feet. Since I don't use her for sex I have had no other problems. I would tell more about her but it would be a violation of the forum rules. 8)

Nonfactor
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nonfactor »

Now that's some impressive damage.

midnight
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by midnight »

:crazyeyes: :( :( :(
The Toy Store keeps us going.
Buy at the Toy Store: http://shop.sex-superstore.com/cgi-bin/toys2.cgi?af=4969&ecode=8170781N

lillybutt
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lillybutt »

I'm so sorry to see that happen to you that is really bad damage :cry:
Because there is nothing wrong with being cute!

tmech
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: acetone and brush preperation? tmech

Post by tmech »

boofay wrote:tmech, i'm new so your patience is appreciated as i ask for clarification. brushing the acetone cleans and preps the surface area of the tears and then is that suppose to dry completely before applying the elmers stixall or aquamarine sealant? we are talking a tear which has split open the vaginal orifice right through the torso exposing the inner cavity of the doll, it's MAJOR. the vaginal area of this product is not yet perfected to the point of promoting and selling it to the consumer imo. i hope that any english/japanese speaking interpreters can pass this along to the makepure creators. it's terribly flawed worthy of a recall to correct it.
Let the Acetone dry well before applying the glue. Use lots of pins and careful positioning to keep the damage together and aligned properly. Allow it to cure for at least 24 hours (more is better).

If done correctly this should repair the problem The concern I have is that if this happened once it is likely to happen again in another location. It looks like MakePure screwed up their silicone formulation or preparation and it didn't cure correctly causing the silicone to be very fragile. You may want to suggest that they make you another and be more careful the next time.

jimmyboy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jimmyboy »

I have not repaired damage that was that extensive before but a company called Smooth-on, I think at www.smoth-on.com, makes a silicone glue called Sil-Poxy that will bond silicone to silicone and create an incredibly strong bond that I don't believe will tear again. Down side to this is the glue is a bit tricky to work with and I don't believe it can be tinted to match the doll, I could be wrong about this however.

INFORMATIONS