Starpery.com

FleshLight Repair idea: GE I Silicone Bukkake!

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
deusbot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

FleshLight Repair idea: GE I Silicone Bukkake!

Post by deusbot »

Given a broken FleshLight and tubes of GE I Silicone used to repair a 1st-PC an idea formed.

The problem is I don't know of a way to mend the FleshLight material naturally. GE I silicone just dries perfectly then flakes off. The materials won't bind to each other. I guess you could abrade the FL deeply with a scrubbing pad then work the silicone into the newly formed pores, but that seemed excessive, the FL material won't sit still for it, and it would probably work its way out anyway.

But what if you close the tear, then coat the whole insert in silicone ? Basically you create a form fit case. Especially if you can put something like a dildo inside after the first few coats. Leave an opening with maybe some extra reinforcement for you to insert your insert into the insert. You do have to coat over the front so the FL is inside a thin GE I shell. You probably want to add some extra silicone near the area where the original tear developed. And its an evening project even if GE I cures in 20 minutes. You have to go in layers. Put one on, go play on line, put another on, repeat until you think its thick enough.

So while not as pretty as the original it does have structural integrety. You can of course add some form of fabric to provide additional structure.

So you can repair a FleshLight, but it may not be worth it when you can get 3 new ones for $70, and this takes time. What it does allow is additional support if you are using the FL with a doll, or are prone to tears. The down side is it becomes impossible to turn the insert inside out for cleaning, but you can still use a through wash. Of course you can turn it into a non-through whole insert but covering the end.

The other factor is since you are forming a tight silicone holder and the materials don't bind to each other, you could cut the insert out and try again.

But only try if you want to experiment, or you can "do no harm" to the patient.
Artificial Intelligence is the study of how to make real computers act like the ones in the movies -Anon

The questions you ask determine the discoveries you will make - db

INFORMATIONS