Starpery.com

Some repairs & mods for Lorna

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Poet
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Some repairs & mods for Lorna

Post by Poet »

Ordered the Abyss 2-part (this is for the small vaginal repair I posted in a seperate posting). Also ordered the gel kit from RJ for a modest boob enhancement. I ordered 4 pounds (2 of the 2 pound kits). I also have a digital gram scale on order so will be all prepared for functional as well as cosmetic 8O silicone work with Lorna.

I will post pics on both the vaginal (a pour imperfection that broke open) & the modest boob enhancement. Stay tuned! Poet

Not sure how much to pump into Lorna's boobs...since I can repeat the procedure to the limits of supplies ordered (2 pounds per boob) I will go slowly & continue the process at intervals allowing the previous procedure to cure & then re-assess.

Any input appreciated. As to the vaginal repair this is a .5 inch x .5 inch opening just inside her vagina at the base about 1/2 inch inside (as she is lying down) easily accessable with her legs spread. This pour imprefection goes down .5 inches towards the anal canal so an important repair to get done as potentially it could tunnel all the way into the anal cavity....NOT a good thing.

I figure to start the boob job at the same time since she will be on her back out of commission anyway, might as well take advantage of her convelescense & do two jobs at the same time. 8) Poet

OH! I do have one question for anyone that knows. On the site the video shows RJ injecting into the breast(s) at an angle top-down towards the nipple area. I thot U were supposed to inject directly into the nipple?
<div><strong>I'll have to make my own Uschi Doll</strong></div><br />

larryb22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by larryb22 »

I'd inject right into the nipple. The thicker material there will seal better.
At least that's what I found when enhancing my 1PC Nicole torso's boobs.
Larry

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

Like this:
Picture

Poet
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Poet »

Thank U Larry & Everhard, appreciate it! Into the nipple it is...as soon as my supplies arrive. I also need to tighten her neck joint & do that lower jaw mod, I will research these two procedures as I know they have been posted under the repair section someplace. Poet
<div><strong>I'll have to make my own Uschi Doll</strong></div><br />

INFORMATIONS