Starpery.com

squishy pellets

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
12345play

squishy pellets

Post by 12345play »

i found these squishy pellets to do a breast enhancement or stuffing a inflatable. I found the cheapest place that i know of to get them. I dont know if i can do this right or not but here goes the link, http://www.miniworlddolls.com/TS9Armature2.htm or you can copy it and put it in the address bar
JESUS LOVES YOU. But everybody else thinks your an asshole

BelShanar
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BelShanar »

That sounds very interesting. I wonder how much volume they have per pound.

To put it plain, as far as silicons dolls go, is this a better option that gel injection? If this ends up being a better option than gel injection, this just might be the best thing since sliced bread in a few regards.

I just might have to order a small batch to find out.

Thanks for the find 12345Play, I had no idea such a product even existed.

12345play

squishy pellets

Post by 12345play »

I dont know what the volume is per pound right now but in a couple of weeks i will. but i presume that it is about a pint full. Most of the places sell it for as much as $4. to $5. per pound
JESUS LOVES YOU. But everybody else thinks your an asshole

allensu
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by allensu »

I bought 2 bags of those few months ago.

Its... not as good as you think; in my poinion, its not a good material for doll at all.

why? because those pellets won't bounce back when u push it. If you do a breast enhancement using those pellets, You will turn the breast into two sand bags.

You can try those slime toy in kinds or dollar store. stuff them into a latex glove to prevent it to dry out. and then use it to do a breast enhancement.

It cost around 5-10 dollars per boo, depends on how big you like.

just buy 1 (one dollar) and try it. you will be amazed how fun it is.

Poet
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Poet »

Gel injection procedure is striaght forward, it's compatible with the silicone as well. Why would U want to put pellets or anything lumpy into a breast? For inflatable stuffing in general it might be OK......For a silicone doll I don't see the reasoning unless I missed something. Poet
<div><strong>I'll have to make my own Uschi Doll</strong></div><br />

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi All,

I agree with Poet, the silicone is much simpler to add (simply inject), and it gives a breast that is giving, and has much more property's like the real female breast.
Even for an inflatable a stuffing substance that is more giving than pallets is preferred (e.g. shredded foam rubber or latex rubber).

Mytime & Helen
One dream, one mission...

Sith_Lord

Post by Sith_Lord »

I've had a similar idea that I'm going to test.

One of the most frustrating problems with the bigger boobed dolls is that the gel will seperate from the skin over time and shift. My B9 constantly developes air pockets in the upper areas of the breasts. I use a syringe and re-inject gel to fill and draw out any air, but they sperate again over time. Plus the more gel you add the heavier the boobs get and it only aggravates the problem.

My thought is to completely remove all the gel and re-fill the breasts with a gel mixed with sytyrofoam pellets. This should reduce the weight considerably and I can use a softer gel mix so they'll feel more natural.

I've preformed this before on my B5 doll and used a softer gel (not the pellets though) and the breasts feel much better.

Ideally laytex foam pellets would be better, but they need to be closed cell to entrap air and reduce weight. I have know idea where to get something like this though. Maybe dicing up some seat cushion material.

The quest goes on...
I suddenly realized I\'m living in a dollhouse!

ChikkinNoodul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ChikkinNoodul »

Those pellets might be interesting for cloth or plush dolls... I've been thinking about getting some to replace the filling in my TB's boobs...
Acomocliticism - interesting word indeed.
http://acomoclitic.blogspot.com/

My Album:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=10384

INFORMATIONS