Starpery.com

making boob

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
steevezut

making boob

Post by steevezut »

Please , can you tell me what to use to make a mold of boob and what type of material to use to make boob realistic, i will use danni boob to do the mold because they are a little hard to fuck and i want to make them softer

And if someone know how to fill jenna boob to make them bigger i would make a fantastic boob toy

Poet
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Poet »

I'm not sure how one makes molds. I would suggest researching that on the web & here under our forums. Gel kits for making breasts can be ordered from RJ at 1st PC. They R used for enhancing breasts but U could also use it I suppose to actually make a breast if U have an outer silicone 'skin' to fill. Poet
<div><strong>I'll have to make my own Uschi Doll</strong></div><br />

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: making boob

Post by itsme »

steevezut wrote:Please , can you tell me what to use to make a mold of boob and what type of material to use to make boob realistic, i will use danni boob to do the mold because they are a little hard to fuck and i want to make them softer

And if someone know how to fill jenna boob to make them bigger i would make a fantastic boob toy
Danni boob Jenna boob who is that????
or what doll???
are you looking for a mold to gointo bussiness with???
or to mess with?

Amino100
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Amino100 »

My guess is he's referring to Danni Ash and Jenna Jameson's custom molded silicone breasts that are sold at various sites (forgive the spelling if the names are wrong). Modifying them for personal use is probably fine, altering and then selling would be bad given they're commercial products with license agreements from celebs.

Afraid I can't offer many technical answers to this one. I'm still wondering how they position a skeleton in a full silicone doll during pouring without having it sink to the bottom.

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by itsme »

[quote=" I'm still wondering how they position a skeleton in a full silicone doll during pouring without having it sink to the bottom.[/quote]

The skeleton is made with pins put in a foam mold.
foam in pored or pumped in.
The skeleton with foam is now put in the mold for poring.(or pumping the dolls silicone)

a doll like the 1st pc the skeleton just has pins holding it.
and the silicone may be brushed in or sprayed then foam porder in after.

steevezut

playting

Post by steevezut »

I want to try to make one pair of boob for me and for the marketing i will see in time

jayo215
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jayo215 »

The current issue of Make Magazine (Volume Eight) has an article on mold making by Adam Savage, who's the costar of the cable tv show Mythbusters. The magazine is about the height and width of a hardback book but much thinner, and costs around $15 US. You can find it at bookstores or through their website.

That might be useful as an introduction to mold-making.

veryinteresting
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

true

Post by veryinteresting »

it's true, danni boob is too hard for TF...

steevezut

Post by steevezut »

tank you jayo215 and poet

INFORMATIONS