Starpery.com

I need help

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
razalon
Active Poster
Active Poster

I need help

Post by razalon »

I own a Lofty leila doll I think made from mostly rubber or foam of sorts I am not sure, Any ways I have damage her vagina insert which is made from cyberskin I think and wanted to know is there any way to repair it? It is a tear from the top of the vagina down to just below the top of the shaft.
Also on the dolls body between her legs and joining the bottom of the vagina insert has torn off, can anyone find out what she is made from and is there any way to repair this damage?

I do not own a digital camera so I cannot post the damage areas to show what I am talking about.

I thank anyone who could be of help.

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: I need help

Post by itsme »

razalon wrote:I own a Lofty leila doll I think made from mostly rubber or foam of sorts I am not sure, Any ways I have damage her vagina insert which is made from cyberskin I think and wanted to know is there any way to repair it? It is a tear from the top of the vagina down to just below the top of the shaft.
Also on the dolls body between her legs and joining the bottom of the vagina insert has torn off, can anyone find out what she is made from and is there any way to repair this damage?

I do not own a digital camera so I cannot post the damage areas to show what I am talking about.

I thank anyone who could be of help.

What is a Lofty leila doll???????????

The vagina insert if cyberskin you mabe able to make a quick fix with heat. in most cases its better gust to get a new insert.

Lofty leila if we had more infow on the doll somone may be able to help you out.

razalon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by razalon »

Lofty leila is made from foam I just found out from on the box lol,
On the box it says that she's life-size realistic 3d love doll with love-clone vaginal insert and is made from soft foam, ( not realy that soft a foam if u ask me lol.)
Ok so were can I get another Vaginal insert, but it alsdo has the anal entery on other end.

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by itsme »

razalon wrote:Lofty leila is made from foam I just found out from on the box lol,
On the box it says that she's life-size realistic 3d love doll with love-clone vaginal insert and is made from soft foam, ( not realy that soft a foam if u ask me lol.)
Ok so were can I get another Vaginal insert, but it alsdo has the anal entery on other end.
I would call or email the place you got the doll.
I have never seen the doll. where did you get her.?

razalon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by razalon »

I bought her from ClubX here in Melbourne is Australia.

INFORMATIONS