Starpery.com

Dottie's Recore Operation

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
soragesum
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by soragesum »

Incrediwagon...

Thanks again for doing such a detailed tutorial!

I've started on the recore of my love today. Letting the silicon set up now, will have to wait another 24 or so hours before moving onto the next step.

The hardest part of this is that it's only been a few hours and it's driving me crazy that she's not "available" to me!!! I don't know how I'm going to make it a couple of more days (hopefully no more than that) before I can have her again!!! I'm going crazy already!!!

soragesum
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by soragesum »

Wow... Done with the recore operation. I think those were the longest 2 days of my life. I hope I don't have to do that again... Actually it was hot to have her bound up like that and working on her, but not being able to use her for a couple of days!

Let's just say that I just had a VERY Intense weekend! More so than normal! :twisted:

I had never worked with the two part before, there is definatly an aquired skill, I will be a lot better at it next time. But this tutorial was invaluable.

But WOW... She's like an 18 year old virgin who's soul purpose her whole life was to do keigle exercises 16 hours a day! :twisted:

Not that I am complaining, but abyss, you might want to make the viginal insert a little bit bigger. :smile:

But another good thing is that her taint area is beefed up and although may be a little less physically acurate, should be much stronger and more durable. Well, I'll find out soon enough. :twisted:

Thanks to all who input their knowldge and experience with working on their dolls.
Thanks to all who

Campdaan
Ex-Member

Post by Campdaan »

soragesum wrote:Done with the recore operation...
WOW... She's like an 18 year old virgin who's soul purpose her whole life was to do keigle exercises 16 hours a day! :twisted:
Can we see some pics ?

Dottie show's off her new Vagina every chance she gets !

soragesum
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by soragesum »

can we see some picks
I will consider it. I've never posted any photos of my doll. I'm very possesive of her and I'm also a very private IRL when it comes to doll ownership. And i've heard stories (not necissarily anything about dolls) about people who have posted things (video or photos) that were only posted because they thought they had animenity and yet were identified by spmething seemingly inocent in the photo/video that someone else recognized.

The one photo I have been wavering to share couldn't be shared here due to the rules, it's a liitle to nasty. :wink: :twisted:

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

I want to see pics too
She told me to come but I was already there

INFORMATIONS