Starpery.com

How to clean your silicone doll.

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Firefly88
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: How to clean your silicone doll.

Post by Firefly88 »

How do you completely dry the inside of the vaginal canal? I'm always afraid of possible mold problem. So far, I've just used a chopstick wrapped with a paper towel but I'm nervous I'll accidentally make a tear.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Firefly88 wrote:How do you completely dry the inside of the vaginal canal? I'm always afraid of possible mold problem. So far, I've just used a chopstick wrapped with a paper towel but I'm nervous I'll accidentally make a tear.
No, do not do that... Crazycajun had a great idea. Get some upholstery foam... here is the video...
https://youtu.be/6Vzubn70Tf8
or
http://missatleur.com/dollcare.htm

R.I.P CC

Firefly88
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Firefly88 »

RGC_0767 wrote:
Firefly88 wrote:How do you completely dry the inside of the vaginal canal? I'm always afraid of possible mold problem. So far, I've just used a chopstick wrapped with a paper towel but I'm nervous I'll accidentally make a tear.
No, do not do that... Crazycajun had a great idea. Get some upholstery foam... here is the video...
https://youtu.be/6Vzubn70Tf8
or
http://missatleur.com/dollcare.htm

R.I.P CC

Thanks, I'll take a look at those. Drying my dolls has been my biggest headache so far.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Use an inflator pump to blow the inside cavities of your doll dry.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

I put two tampons in her after washing and rinsing to soak up most of the water, then I remove those and use an aquarium pump. I put the pump's hose in her vagina for an hour or two and that completely dries her out.

Blizzrock
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Blizzrock »

autolycus wrote:
I put two tampons in her after washing and rinsing to soak up most of the water, then I remove those and use an aquarium pump. I put the pump's hose in her vagina for an hour or two and that completely dries her out.
Auto: what kind of pump are you using? The aquarium pump I have is mostly ineffective. D’oh.

Firefly: I use a microfiber towel (the chopstick method is useful) first, then combo an aquarium pump and small desk fan and let those run for an hour. I go back in with a microfiber towel again after an hour or so.

Tears are easy to fix. Invest in some silpoxy adhesive (warning: not cheap).

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Blizzrock wrote: Auto: what kind of pump are you using? The aquarium pump I have is mostly ineffective. D’oh.
It's an Aqueon air pump, like this one. I forget whether I had to buy the plastic hose separate, but I have a 4 or 5 ft. hose attached to it. When I first got it I was worried that it didn't seem to put out that much air, but after leaving it in her for an hour or two, she is completely dry.

Blizzrock
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Blizzrock »

autolycus wrote: It's an Aqueon air pump, like this one. I forget whether I had to buy the plastic hose separate, but I have a 4 or 5 ft. hose attached to it. When I first got it I was worried that it didn't seem to put out that much air, but after leaving it in her for an hour or two, she is completely dry.
Much appreciated!

7kantara
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 7kantara »

Hi all, my TPE doll is about 8 months old and I've just noticed that one of her feet and a hand are turning a dark colour, the rest of her is fine with no staining at all anywhere else. I don't want this to spread. She's never worn dark clothing so I'm puzzled what this is. I'm pretty sure its not mildew as she's used for photography only. Don't want to try any strong cleaner until I know what's causing it. I've seen a cleaner on sale from various sites but its expensive. Any advice on what else I can try. Cheers

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

7kantara wrote:Hi all, my TPE doll is about 8 months old and I've just noticed that one of her feet and a hand are turning a dark colour, the rest of her is fine with no staining at all anywhere else.
Sorry to hear about your doll's troubles. That's strange that the stain wasn't caused by clothing, the usual culprit.

You should know that you posted this to a thread on silicone dolls which have completely different care from a tpe doll such as yours, so I'm not sure what you would do. You might get better advice if you post to a thread on tpe stains, or even start a new thread. Good luck!

7kantara
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 7kantara »

Hi autolycus

Thanks for that, just realised I posted on the wrong topic, I'm new to this so TPE and Silicone seem to be the same thing to me. Have reposted in a new topic

Cheers

1Sparky
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by 1Sparky »

I am still really new, I heard from someone that using tampons to help dry. I have only had to use about 4 times, but after using enema set up to clean inside, I sit her up for an hour or so, then lay her down and insert the tampons move them around and pull out, this has always taken out the majority of any water left and then I let her sit with legs somewhat apart to allow air in. again, i am really new to this but it seems to work

V3n0m777
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by V3n0m777 »

I have a question im near to be a doll owner and i want to know if this is the same when you have a removable insert for the silicone doll do you still clean the vaginal cavity or you just remove the insert and it all good ?

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

V3n0m777 wrote:I have a question im near to be a doll owner and i want to know if this is the same when you have a removable insert for the silicone doll do you still clean the vaginal cavity or you just remove the insert and it all good ?
I have had a silicone doll with insert. As long as you don't get any lube or jizz in the canal, all you have to worry about is cleaning the insert. Always check the cavity after you take the insert out. Most times its fine in my experience......
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Scrublord
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Scrublord »

Lots of good-sounding advice here.

I made the "mistake" of buying a non-standing doll, so cleaning is even more problematic. She's pretty heavy (well over 40kg) and while her arms are fairly stiff, her legs are quite floppy.

Anyway, I've also found that sitting her on the toilet seat for a sponge bath works well...again antibacterial gel soap + warm water.

Luckily my Real Doll came with a good quality douche, as well as a foam cleaning "wand" for the orifices. I hang her back in her shipping crate afterwards, to let her dry (after a light pat down with a towel).

Got a couple of questions: does anyone know if its okay to use Vaseline in the orifices, as recommended for TPE dolls...basically to "force" any remaining water out & help prevent mould? If not, is there anything similar I could use?

Second, due to the aforementioned "floppy legs", her toes have picked up some light abrasions (I think where they've dragged on the carpet). Does anyone know of any techniques for dealing with this?

I have some silicone gasket compound which I've used for finger repairs and seems to work pretty well. Could I just rub some over the abraded areas?
Currently owned: OR Doll 157cm "Kitiara" (avatar photo) || JY Doll 153cm "Natalie"
Silicone...TPE...its all good...

INFORMATIONS