Starpery.com

How to clean your silicone doll.

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: How to clean your silicone doll.

Post by Christine »

beardygoat wrote: if you could use cocoa powder mixed with cornstarch or such to get a dark color to match my darker dolls that might work. and taste good,lol
BG
Now that's a hell of a good Idea... :idea:

New one on me, maybe it would work a bit on a lite doll to give her a tan so to speak...

:multi: :multi: :multi:

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

bump
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

Uncreative

Post by Uncreative »

I usually clean Li Mei using a microfiber cleaning cloth wet but not dripping with rubbing alcohol. I find it does a good job of cleaning the dust off of her and evaporates quickly. It just takes an ounce or two of alcohol to clean her from head to toe. To clean her face I use a aerosol dust remover in a can. and blow any visible dust, hair, or lint off of it. Be very careful around the eyelashes though and don't put the straw from the can too close to her face such that you cause water to condense and freeze from spraying. If you absolutely had to wipe something off her face, I would use the type of microfiber lens cloth you use for cleaning optics and distilled or filtered water. You can also use the canned air to blow loose hairs off that stay stuck after rubbing her down. A roll of 2" wide masking tape is handy to have around for removing hair or lint as well when you find something annoying while you are shooting the doll. Lint rollers seem to be more trouble than they are worth. I can have excellent control over a strip of tape picking hairs off of her skin and it is easy to tear a new strip. Nearly every lint roller I have ever tried seems to loose its tackiness on each sheet so quickly that I spend a ridiculous amount of time having to remove used sheets on it which is usually a bit slower than pulling a strip of tape. Also, clear packaging tape works well as you can see very clearly where you are about to place it through the tape. I don't powder Li Mei. Maybe I got lucky, but she has never had an exceptionally oily or shiny skin. The biggest problem I find with powdering a doll is that you inevitably have to wipe them clean with a wet cloth afterwards if you are going to dress them in something that would show white dust like a darker solid color or dark print. However if I was using Li Mei as a love doll, I would probably powder her as it makes the skin less sticky. If you can get it use corn starch based baby powder as it is much less abrasive than talcum based powders.

mordecai989

Post by mordecai989 »

Thanks for the info Christine

Stephanie RD
Ex-Member

Post by Stephanie RD »

Step 1: use a high quality bodywash sponge one that's slightly brittle on one side. Few stores sell these anymore. They all converted to cheap shoddy sponges. CVS still sells them.

Use the ruff side only, not the soft side of the sponge because it can actually rub off in the silicone skin permanently!

Use a drop of body wash and warm water to lather her up. Most of the grime and lint should come off onto the sponge.

You'll probably have to use more that one sponge since they'll get dirty very quickly.

Step 2: continue to use hot water with the sprung to rinse off all the lather.

Step3: either let her air dry or use a high quality camera lens cloth to dry her off. They usually only sell these at camera supply stores. Be sure to hand rinse them out and let them air dry. Do NOT machine was or mix with ANYTHING else since they're dust magnets. Keep them stored in ziplock bags and they'll last forever.

In order to cover her entire body you'll have to let her dry and rotate her several times.

Secret Agent Pink
Doll
Doll
Location: Assigned to Christine At S.F.D.D. Headquarters, Vegas

Post by Secret Agent Pink »

Please keep your doll's clean....

(Video Bug Planted.....)

Pink Out..... :2gunfire:
Attachments
Video Bug.jpg
Video Bug.jpg (4.59 KiB) Viewed 7101 times

angelah

Post by angelah »

Hi all,
You could look for a medical implement called a vaginal douche. Mine has a hard spout but they also come with soft pliable ones. Ideal for getting into the full depth of the doll's vaginal cavity. Can be used for both vaginal and anal cleansing.
The appearance in a pliable bottle with a long spout/tube at the top. The bottle is filled with warm water or whatever cleansing or anti-bacterial agent you wish and the spout is usually lubricated for ease of entry and the bottle squeezed, so forcing the fluid inside up the spout/tube and into the vagina or anus.
Works a treat, I can vouch for it.... lol.

angelah

Lemminkainen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Lemminkainen »

The fleet enema and douche kit should include a vaginal and rectal attachments.
Here's an economy version.

http://www.enemakit.com/2_Quart_Economy_Enema.html
xx meme pic.jpg
xx meme pic.jpg (104.02 KiB) Viewed 7079 times

angelah

Post by angelah »

Ah yes, that is the USA version. I am here in not so sunny and rather wet & windy Wales where they are slightly different. We can buy in a shop that has a name similar to a tough kind of footwear... not sure if I am allowed to state the name directly on the forum but any Welsh/English/Scottish person will know the shop I mean.

It's been a while since I bought mine and they last for ages.

angelah

Nunokodoll
Doll
Doll

Post by Nunokodoll »

:oops: Oh my! :oops: This was kind of embarrassing to read!! :oops: :whistle: :oops:

Bai

N :angel:
Read my stories 'The Blue Dolly' forum! - Nunoko's Albums and videos - http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14294 - http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 37&t=55623

sandt1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by sandt1 »

Glad I came across this. I needed advice before I bought a doll. Well not a fabric doll like my teddy babe anyway. I just wiped the fabric off with baby wipes. I never used her much couldnt really get into fabric dolls. I hope a real doll or boy toy will suit me better.

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

AlexKnight wrote:Not to mention, giving a sponge bath to a hot looking doll is highly arousing!
Which usually results in the need to clean her again

lather, rinse repeat... :whistle:
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

I would think that unless you just want to give your doll a bath it would actually be unecessary , a regular sponge bath with soap and water would do the trick to get any of these dolls clean , unless of course you and your dolls have been in a mud wrestling competition ! :D :wink: :haha4:

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

I just throw mine in a vat of boiling water for 20 minutes and dry her off with a blow torch.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

4thefun

Post by 4thefun »

New to all of this,great help

INFORMATIONS