Starpery.com

Lips open mouth for blowjob

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
terminator357
Active Poster
Active Poster

Lips open mouth for blowjob

Post by terminator357 »

Is there a way to shape the mouth of a tpe head so that it has its lips parted for a good blowjob?

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Lips open mouth for blowjob

Post by Wheezer »

terminator357 wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:56 am Is there a way to shape the mouth of a tpe head so that it has its lips parted for a good blowjob?
Not really. :(

There have been prior projects to make a good blowjob head, all started with an open mouth face. There are many common ones with "realistic mouths" available. Most are not that impressive. Unfortunately once they add the tongue and such to look good, the resulting opening and real action does not seem that great. One alternative is a commonly available "open mouth" head. Another is a less common one with lips and head designed for insertion and an open mouth cavity with room once you go in. There are probably more out there as well. But unless the face is molded that way it is a challenge.

Some 6YE heads had the channel go back, deeper into the head which resulted in a good effect. The common open mouth is like that. The majority of others design the oral cavity to go up an in under the nose and eyes.

You COULD take off the lips, heat carve a bigger opening and then graft lips back on. But that is a bit of a project and getting it all smooth and looking real again will take work.

Better option is to just go out and get a second head that is tuned up for oral fun.
Cheers!
... W ...
Commonly available "open mouth" head
Listing-Tuneup.jpg
Listing-Tuneup.jpg (524.84 KiB) Viewed 2074 times
Open mouth cavity head
Open_Mouth_Cavity_Head.jpg
Open_Mouth_Cavity_Head.jpg (2.25 MiB) Viewed 2070 times
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

terminator357
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by terminator357 »

Thank you very much for your time and information, yes, I will look for a head with an open mouth, although in my country it is very difficult to find, I ask for them on Aliexpress, I have 4 heads, but I could not get any with an open mouth

terminator357
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by terminator357 »

I have this in my shopping cart, and I think this will do, I am very attracted to her very thick lips
4,160.37 MXN$ 15% dto. | WMDOLL-Muñeca sexual realista para hombres adultos, maniquí con cabeza de silicona TPE, Oral, calidad superior, n. ° 360
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mPFQcwu

Amega-MODer

Post by Amega-MODer »

I have experience with the WM Doll enhanced “fixed tongue” head and found it to be a bit small and shallow, so if you’re on the bigger side, you might have issues.

I have a WM Doll on order with two ROS heads. They have moveable jaws capable of opening and closing.

viewtopic.php?t=157724

Not exactly what you’re asking for, but closer than their standard or enhanced head.
---
"Maybe I will deal with it, maybe I'll deal with it like I dealt with Curly Jefferson!" - Olde Gregg

terminator357
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by terminator357 »

wooow I did not know this ROS system, it looks incredible I will inquire about it
Thanks for info

Rick Stirr
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Rick Stirr »

I'm curious about the ROS mouth. I just ordered a head with the ROS option. I haven’t found many videos or additional literature that describes ROS in greater detail than what's provided on the vendor websites.

Amega-MODer

Post by Amega-MODer »

terminator357 wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:22 am wooow I did not know this ROS system, it looks incredible I will inquire about it
Thanks for info
Yep, from what I understand, Irontech and others have similar products, it’s not exclusive to WM Doll.
Rick Stirr wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:29 am I'm curious about the ROS mouth. I just ordered a head with the ROS option. I haven’t found many videos or additional literature that describes ROS in greater detail than what's provided on the vendor websites.
viewtopic.php?t=161962

You might find this helpful.
---
"Maybe I will deal with it, maybe I'll deal with it like I dealt with Curly Jefferson!" - Olde Gregg

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

I was (at one point long ago) making an internal mod on these heads but do to lack of interest, stopped the project.
They had moveable jaws and a reconstructed inner channel that made for a very realistic replication.
They are extremely hard to find. I recall I found a source on Alibaba, but that was quite some time ago. They were quite cost effective at 200usd.
Managed to make a few heads that were super good oral! Search my topics and you'll find the thread.
s-l500.jpg
s-l500.jpg (14.52 KiB) Viewed 1905 times
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg (37.19 KiB) Viewed 1905 times
P1010793.JPG
P1010793.JPG (71.46 KiB) Viewed 1905 times

Amega-MODer

Post by Amega-MODer »

Oh, apparently Zelex also offers a moveable jaw feature, similar to WM Doll’s ROS feature.
---

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Dollyman25442 wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:24 pm I was (at one point long ago) making an internal mod on these heads but do to lack of interest, stopped the project.
They had moveable jaws and a reconstructed inner channel that made for a very realistic replication.
They are extremely hard to find. I recall I found a source on Alibaba, but that was quite some time ago. They were quite cost effective at 200usd.
Managed to make a few heads that were super good oral! Search my topics and you'll find the thread.
I remember when you were doing and developing those ... they were quite good and it was an inspiration for many. :)
Unfortunately I was never able to get a head from your source. Even way back when it was hard to keep track of them.

The closest I could find was the one I listed above. Not the same style, but it does have an open mouth with space. Unlike many.

That was a great mod and great work.
Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

terminator357
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Labios abiertos en la boca para una mamada

Post by terminator357 »

I finally found a site where they sell some heads that give a deep blowjob up to 17 cm and without popping out the eyes or deforming the face, it looks better than the Ros and zelex system, this system is called Cooby and it's in --Non-verified Vendor--.com site for only $529,has anyone bought here?

https://--Non-verified Vendor--.com/es/products/cooby ... e-no-h2482

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

terminator357 wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 10:55 pm I finally found a site where they sell some heads that give a deep blowjob up to 17 cm and without popping out the eyes or deforming the face, it looks better than the Ros and zelex system, this system is called Cooby and it's in --Non-verified Vendor--.com site for only $529,has anyone bought here?

I'm not aware of any folks who have gotten this head, perhaps you will be the first and give everyone a review.

Now it seems the the the manufacturers have "found" the demand for a head that has a moveable jaw and does decent oral. Time will tell with reviews as to how good they are. But for now I'm hoping they are all successful, so they can continue to improve them. There were some reviews for the ROS head that were not good before those posts were deleted, so take most reviews as happy ones from folks who are early adopters.

Also it seems that SM DOLL has a head with moving jaw and oral (see post HERE viewtopic.php?t=165768), along with XYcolo (see post HERE viewtopic.php?t=166285). There are probably a few more that I missed or are about to be announced.

Hopefully they have oral channels that go BACK :) and not UP:(, to give a more realistic result and avoid eye bulges. Plus most have gone to great lengths to make the mouth look "realistic", as in tongues, teeth, dangly bits, etc. I commend them for them attention to detail, visually they look great. Yet I am unsure if those will do anything for the sensation during oral. In a real situation those nice looking bits move about to make things feel better, unlike a doll which does not. This is usually compensated for by adding pressure points, ridges and other tactile points to enhance the effect. Perhaps the visual effect alone will be enough to compensate.

With all the new oral heads with moveable jaws coming out, it seem oral lovers are about to be "blown away".

Cheers!
... W ...

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

terminator357 wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 10:55 pm I finally found a site where they sell some heads that give a deep blowjob up to 17 cm and without popping out the eyes or deforming the face, it looks better than the Ros and zelex system, this system is called Cooby and it's in --Non-verified Vendor--.com site for only $529,has anyone bought here?

I have one of these and they are sooo very close to perfection. If they just enlarged the throat opening a bit it would be fantastic. The problem is that they unnecessarily made the the throat too restrictive, no give whatsoever. It's a shame.

No if you are of smaller girth.. this is a winner! I have thoughts of modifying mine but the surgery will be severe to get at the problem. Sigh
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone

johnmagicnl

Post by johnmagicnl »

cycleingking wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:08 pm

I have one of these and they are sooo very close to perfection.
I plan to order one. could you tell us a bit more about the waiting time? can the seller be trusted?
Firedoll
Zelex SLE 172 +201 head

INFORMATIONS