Starpery.com

Cleaning a Silicone lady with a fixed vagina- tutorial

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Cleaning a lady with a fixed vagina- tutorial

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

I can't wait to try a silicone doll with a fixed vagina I will spend the time cleaning her as she'll be 20lbs lighter than my WM156.

This back and forth can go on for days lol you both have good points in the doll is heavy and you don't want the hassle of picking her up and cleaning out vagina than a female condom might be the best choice but if she's super light then you can carry her to the toile or shower and clean her up and wipe her off then let her completely dry.
I won't be doing the exact same thing as Gonestill77 but a variation and it will give me an idea of what to do when the time comes.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Just a quick word here about douching afterwards. As I've said before, I use a camping toilet sitting in a tub beside the bed which I find is pretty easy. However, you could use something larger like a child's paddling pool to sit it in if you think water will go all over the place!

Gonestill, you may have to pm a mod to get the thread name changed by the way!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

gonestill77 wrote: I don't fuck people if I know they have a disease with or without a rubber.
There are women out there who have STDs and don't even know it, so asking them if they have one still won't give you a definite yes or no. And of course there are those who will lie about not having one just to get you in bed.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Stepford_CT wrote:
gonestill77 wrote: I don't fuck people if I know they have a disease with or without a rubber.
There are women out there who have STDs and don't even know it, so asking them if they have one still won't give you a definite yes or no. And of course there are those who will lie about not having one just to get you in bed.

Hmm, maybe that's why I said I DO use rubbers with a real girl in that same post your quoting. :roll:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

ChaseroftheSun
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseroftheSun »

Hey great posts guys and I'm embarrassed that I have never really researched a female condom before and so is it more like a DivaCup or diaphragm? Thanks!

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

It's a bit like a male condom only bigger, although most have a kind of ring at both ends!
IMG_0369.JPG
IMG_0369.JPG (17.82 KiB) Viewed 4092 times
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

gonestill77 wrote:
Stepford_CT wrote:

Hmm, maybe that's why I said I DO use rubbers with a real girl in that same post your quoting. :roll:
You said you don't fuck them if you know they have a disease. How do you know if they have a disease? Do you ask them? Do you do a blood test? And if you ask them, are you sure they're sure they don't have one? They did a study years ago and found that many people have STD and aren't aware of it.

You may find this interesting:
http://www.nursingschools.net/blog/2010 ... -students/

http://justherpes.com/facts/genital-her ... s-us-hsv2/

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

hollows+fentiman wrote:It's a bit like a male condom only bigger, although most have a kind of ring at both ends!
IMG_0369.JPG
The ones I use on Camea and Tuesday are nowhere near that big. The female condom I use is slightly larger than a male condom and is closed at one end just like a male condom. With Astroglide, I don't even notice it being there; it feels like a real girl's vagina. I ordered mine online from Walmart, but they no longer carry them. Good thing I ordered three of the 3-packs. It's made of nitrile and can be used with both oil-based and water-based lubes and is washable and reusable.

https://fc2.us.com/

Starquake

Post by Starquake »

Watch out for the fc2 and femidom internal o rings as they're a bit rough for my senses.
A softer ring like they supply with the Chinese female condoms or a 40mm dia or so 5mm cs nitrile ring is much better imo

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

Starquake wrote:Watch out for the fc2 and femidom internal o rings as they're a bit rough for my senses.
A softer ring like they supply with the Chinese female condoms or a 40mm dia or so 5mm cs nitrile ring is much better imo
I don't use the rings. Vaseline holds it in place just fine and I feel the lips just like on a real woman.

On a side note, I know my doll won't gripe about penis size, how long I take, not being in the mood, being afraid (for some reason young women are afraid of sex, especially virgins), or other excuses. Maybe that's why I prefer my doll to a real woman nowadays. Don't get me wrong, I still love my wife and we still have sex, but she's 71 and I'm 60 and when she's gone, I'll have to decide if I want to get involved with another woman or remain single. It pays to plan ahead and at least have an idea of what you want in the future.

Starquake

Post by Starquake »

We know, you said already :)

Vaseline doesn't work for me, on it's own but if I position the oring correctly it opens up the tube and holds it in position perfectly for me without any of those nasty pleating or recoiling issues I get without an oring to hold it in position.

I'm definitely preferring something with a little more stretch than the fs2 femidom too but struggling to find anything that comes anywhere close to their durability and longevity. I've still got a few more non latex options to try with my oring collection yet tho.

ChaseroftheSun
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseroftheSun »

I live in Canada and I can't seem to find female condoms anywhere even online here (?) does any one know of a brand name or a link you could give me that I could research and try to get here. Otherwise I may consider a diaphragm or the "Divacup" have any of you used either of these? Thanks!

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

ChaseroftheSun wrote:I live in Canada and I can't seem to find female condoms anywhere even online here (?) does any one know of a brand name or a link you could give me that I could research and try to get here. Otherwise I may consider a diaphragm or the "Divacup" have any of you used either of these? Thanks!
https://www.amazon.com/FC2-Female-Condo ... B010NB016S

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

HOW TO BE A LAZY FUCKER AND AVOID CLEANING YOUR LADY AFTER YOU BANG HER is not the title or topic of this thread.
Using a rubber to AVOID CLEANING is NOT cleaning your lady.
This topic is about CLEANING a lady with a fixed vagina.
How about we try staying on topic.
If you want to discuss how to avoid cleaning, or using rubbers with a doll you can't impregnate or catch a disease from, how about starting a thread about that instead of hijacking and derailing this thread and constantly getting off topic with how to AVOID cleaning, when this thread is about CLEANING.
Also, this thread has nothing to do with how to lubricate your lady for fucking either. For TPE and silicone, there are different methods to be used for that and some can ruin your doll depending on what she is made of.
So start a lube thread and discuss it there as it is not the topic here.

Please people, just stay on topic, it's not that difficult......
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

gonestill77 wrote:HOW TO BE A LAZY FUCKER AND AVOID CLEANING YOUR LADY AFTER YOU BANG HER is not the title or topic of this thread.
Using a rubber to AVOID CLEANING is NOT cleaning your lady.
This topic is about CLEANING a lady with a fixed vagina.
How about we try staying on topic.
If you want to discuss how to avoid cleaning, or using rubbers with a doll you can't impregnate or catch a disease from, how about starting a thread about that instead of hijacking and derailing this thread and constantly getting off topic with how to AVOID cleaning, when this thread is about CLEANING.
Also, this thread has nothing to do with how to lubricate your lady for fucking either. For TPE and silicone, there are different methods to be used for that and some can ruin your doll depending on what she is made of.
So start a lube thread and discuss it there as it is not the topic here.

Please people, just stay on topic, it's not that difficult......
Sorry you are taking this personal. Maybe if they follow my advice, this thread wouldn't be necessary?

INFORMATIONS