Starpery.com

Cleaning a Silicone lady with a fixed vagina- tutorial

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Cleaning a lady with a fixed vagina- tutorial

Post by Stepford_CT »

Virgin_Doll wrote:
Wouldn't it be simpler to use a female condom?
Question regarding condoms.
Honestly I did not know this existed :oops:
My question is what is the difference between the feeling when using male and female condoms?
The feeling with the use of male condoms I know, I use it occasionally.
A female condom goes inside the woman's vagina and prevents any ejaculate from entering. It has a ring at the open end that covers the labia; the only downside is the appearance, which to a guy isn't a big deal since he won't be looking "down there" during sex (as a rule).
If you wear a male condom and use the female condom on the doll, you won't have any cleanup at all.
Here's the link to the Walmart listing:
https://www.walmart.com/search/?query=female%20condom

vPINOv
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by vPINOv »

Thanks for the awesome guide :O

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

Thank you for the reply Stepford_CT :wink:
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

Female condoms are available for FREE from Planned Parenthood clinics.

Male condoms are available for FREE from PP as well as county health clinics.

thoughts
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by thoughts »

Thx for the tips. Made me feel confident about wanting a fixed vagina built in my future doll :)

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

thoughts wrote:Thx for the tips. Made me feel confident about wanting a fixed vagina built in my future doll :)
Camea feels like a REAL woman, I kid you not. If she had a 98.6 body temp, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference. I lube her vagina with Vaseline and then squirt a little bit of Astroglide into the female condom before using the USB heater to push it inside her. I use a USB power pack to power the heater for about 5 minutes. Of course, I lube Mr Pecker (his first name is Richard, but he goes by Dick) as well. Afterwards, just remove the female condom, rinse TWICE with tap water then turn it inside out and hang it on a towel rack to air dry and then turn it back right side out and hang up to air dry the other side. ALOT easier than trying to give a 50 pound doll a douche. And those female condoms are re-useable multiple times until you poke a hole in it.

Gust
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Gust »

Stepford_CT wrote:If you wear a male condom and use the female condom on the doll, you won't have any cleanup at all.
Wouldn't it be enough to use just one type of a condom (rather than both) to avoid the cleanup process?

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

I personally have never been a fan of condoms and I really don't see the point of using them at all on dolls but then that's just me I suppose!

There is no need to worry about cleanup, it is not difficult or a chore whether you go for fixed or insert!

If you go for the fixed (or indeed you do anal), the best method for me is to use a seat of some kind in a tub next to the bed and douche her using warm water. That way you don't have to move or carry her far!

If you go for the insert, she can stay in bed with her legs open to remove the insert. I put in the second one I have straight away in case I wake up feeling frisky! The one I removed can stay out till it's dry.

The only real difference is whether you want to have sex last thing before going to sleep! Then it is maybe a chore having to get up and move her to clean! That maybe a time to use a condom unless you just plug the hole with tissue and do the cleanup in the morning!!!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

Guest7 wrote:
Stepford_CT wrote:If you wear a male condom and use the female condom on the doll, you won't have any cleanup at all.
Wouldn't it be enough to use just one type of a condom (rather than both) to avoid the cleanup process?
You have to clean the female condom if you don't wear a male condom. My comment was to avoid ANY cleaning, use both. I don't want to go through all the hassle of douching my doll every time; hell, it's bad enough watching a REAL woman have to clean herself up afterwards and listen to her gripe how she's dripping and has to pee.

I have resorted to using only the female condom.

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

hollows+fentiman wrote:The only real difference is whether you want to have sex last thing before going to sleep!
The last thing I do before falling asleep is close my eyes.

Gust
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Gust »

Stepford_CT wrote:
Guest7 wrote:
You have to clean the female condom if you don't wear a male condom. My comment was to avoid ANY cleaning, use both. I don't want to go through all the hassle of douching my doll every time; hell, it's bad enough watching a REAL woman have to clean herself up afterwards and listen to her gripe how she's dripping and has to pee.

I have resorted to using only the female condom.
Thank you for the reply. Just to clarify, if someone uses both condoms is it ok to leave the female condom in for a longer time or should it be removed every time?

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

As long as the outside of the female condom doesn't have any lube or moisture on it it should be ok to leave in. Probably best to use something like Vaseline on the outside of it which should help the TPE inside the vaginal canal. However, if you're leaving her for a while I would take it out occasionally to let her 'breathe'!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

thanks for the tips

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

hollows+fentiman wrote:As long as the outside of the female condom doesn't have any lube or moisture on it it should be ok to leave in. Probably best to use something like Vaseline on the outside of it which should help the TPE inside the vaginal canal. However, if you're leaving her for a while I would take it out occasionally to let her 'breathe'!
I remove and wash and air dry Camea's female condom after every use. Another reason for not leaving it in is you'll never know if it's ripped if you don't remove it and inspect it. You don't want your doll pregnant, do you?? And if she is, she won't be growing anything nice inside her.

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

Seems like a lot of you guys have a fixed rather than an insert. I'm going to be making my first purchase this spring and from what I have heard, I would really prefer the fixed. Most seem to say it looks and feels much more real, and the tightness can be adjusted by opening the legs a bit farther (hmmm, just like a real woman! :wink: ). There is one thing that really worries me though! Has anyone ever had a problem with mold? I hear if you really take care to make sure she is dry on the inside that this shouldn't happen. I certainly don't mind the extra time to take care of my future girl! But say you just missed a little bit and the unthinkable happens, are there any remedies for it? Such as a chemical that could disinfect without damaging the TPE?
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

INFORMATIONS