Starpery.com

Help? Small Holes inside Vagina walls?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
jbird1980
Active Poster
Active Poster

Help? Small Holes inside Vagina walls?

Post by jbird1980 »

Hello all,
I’m somewhat of a “new guy” here although I registered in 2019 while searching for my first Doll.
Anyways.. I have a SM 138-140(ish) TPE girl who I thought she was doomed after her first play & rinse session. Rusty water came out few days later! Got in touch with SM and we worked out a deal that fitted my situation at that time. The anus was the only hole that never leaked, so I went that route for awhile until eventually put her in storage for a year or so.
I got her out the other day, ordered an endoscope & a 6” Speculum so I can see if that Dreaded Ball wasn’t sealed. To my surprise, IT WAS SEALED very well. Which led me to look for why/where she leaks in there. I have found out that there are actually 4 tiny holes(so far).. there is 2 of them directly apart from each other(left & right side Vagina walls) about 2 inches or so inside her. And the other 2 are about 5 inches deep inside her(same orientation left & right side).
They are small, #2 pencil lead size holes, going at an angle slightly up and out toward her outer thigh.
I have more “artillery” on the way to try and figure this out, but I have tried searching for this topic on here for several days and can’t find anything.
Any help is appreciated, and I’m sorry if I posted this in the wrong place(if I did).

jbird1980
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Help? Small Holes inside Vagina walls?

Post by jbird1980 »

Hello… RevJack…. Please help me with your knowledge. Or anybody else

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Bro, this is a new one one me.
New symptom, same old solution.
You need to decide if you want to address the possibility of water in the body. If you are relatively certain that she is water free, then you need 4 little cylindrical TPE plugs and some 3M Tape solvent. For little holes like you have I would cut 4 plugs 1/2 an inch long and 1/4 inch thick. Get a pair of forceps from ebay, they make things easy.
Take a little plug, coat it in 3M TPE solvent and stuff it into that hole, all the way in. Do all 4 then let her "cure" for a day or two. Easy Peasy.

Now, if she has water inside, things get more complicated. First and easiest thing to try is to put a air hose from your aquarium pump through the upper right side hole, shove it all the way through and turn the air on. Now put an unconnected piece of hose in the lower left hole (all the way in) so the air can flow out. God willing, the air will circulate through all the crevices that might hold moisture and dry her out in a few days.
Hit me up if I'm not making any sense.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

jbird1980
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jbird1980 »

I’ve had the aquarium pump since I got her, works very well drying out the love holes. I will try your method of trying to get those tubes in them holes(maybe).. they are tiny holes and I have 4 different forceps that I’m currently working with and still finding it hard to “travel/follow” those tiny holes with small pieces of paper towel clamped in them.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Not sure I wanna know but is it possible to post an image of the tiny holes?

When the brilliant Rev says New symptom, same old solution
He is talking about TPE plugs solution

And if I've got it wrong, I'm open to having my ears slapped :)

jbird1980
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jbird1980 »

I am pretty new here as far as posting stuff goes, and I will attempt to snap a few pictures and figure out how to put them on here. It’s almost hard enough just to find & see them 4 small holes(so far).
Pulling/Stretching the sides and trying to rotate angle the speculum in just the right way, all while pushing/moving the particular area around with wooden dowel rod to make it visible.
Sure wish Ol’girl could use her hands to hold something at least… lol

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Yeah, being an octopus would be useful sometimes :)

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

RevJack wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:18 pm Bro, this is a new one one me.
You need to decide if you want to address the possibility of water in the body. If you are relatively certain that she is water free, then you need 4 little cylindrical TPE plugs and some 3M Tape solvent. For little holes like you have I would cut 4 plugs 1/2 an inch long and 1/4 inch thick. Get a pair of forceps from ebay, they make things easy.
Take a little plug, coat it in 3M TPE solvent and stuff it into that hole, all the way in. Do all 4 then let her "cure" for a day or two. Easy Peasy.

Now, if she has water inside, things get more complicated. First and easiest thing to try is to put a air hose from your aquarium pump through the upper right side hole, shove it all the way through and turn the air on. Now put an unconnected piece of hose in the lower left hole (all the way in) so the air can flow out. God willing, the air will circulate through all the crevices that might hold moisture and dry her out in a few days.

Reverend Jack
:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Great advice! I think so too.
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

jbird1980
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jbird1980 »

RevJack wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:18 pm Bro, this is a new one one me.

Reverend Jack
Ok… Got the extra tools, and was able to get pic’s of those tiny holes. Had to engineer a flexible hose to manipulate those crazy angles. Might want to add this special design tool to your arsenal.. lol
I plan on “attempting” to use this tool, to inject TPE paste into those tiny holes as well. But for now it’s working as an air irrigation system. Best I can tell, the first set of holes(closest to the outside). Only the one on the right side is open to the metal frame inside, and is not connected internally to the one on opposite side and is not connected to the other two(on left & right) deeper inside.
But the two deeper holes are connected, and able to get air flow from left to right side. Took the flex tip from WD40 can, adapted it to infant dosing syringe.
Attachments
89A55E26-A07F-4A64-B563-604C83A1E9AD.png
89A55E26-A07F-4A64-B563-604C83A1E9AD.png (9.08 MiB) Viewed 151 times
7ED635A4-5104-4F3E-9E31-267A0EE86C2E.jpeg
7ED635A4-5104-4F3E-9E31-267A0EE86C2E.jpeg (3.32 MiB) Viewed 151 times
065E5C88-DFA1-4F0E-9641-383E78E06930.png
065E5C88-DFA1-4F0E-9641-383E78E06930.png (5.79 MiB) Viewed 151 times
BE0D9807-D9CA-4A01-AAAF-780C3498EC14.jpeg
BE0D9807-D9CA-4A01-AAAF-780C3498EC14.jpeg (2.71 MiB) Viewed 151 times

jbird1980
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jbird1980 »

IMG_0119.MOV
(27.5 MiB) Downloaded 15 times
Video of the air working its way from right side to left side(the deeper two tiny holes).
Not sure if this short video will post, never tried it before..

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Love the ingenuity.
Glad some of the holes don't penetrate to the skeleton, but they all must die.
You can inject tpe paste into them, that is a perfectly sound fix. Or you can shove 3M covered tpe plugs into them, also a perfectly sound fix.
Congratulations on finding them and on having the ingenuity necessary to fix them!

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

jbird1980
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jbird1980 »

RevJack wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:41 am Love the ingenuity.
Glad some of the holes don't penetrate to the skeleton, but they all must die.
You can inject tpe paste into them, that is a perfectly sound fix. Or you can shove 3M covered tpe plugs into them, also a perfectly sound fix.
Congratulations on finding them and on having the ingenuity necessary to fix them!

Reverend Jack
Thank you for pointing me in the direction I needed to go with my plan of attack. The speculum that I was working with originally, was too difficult to manipulate/keep in place while trying to look around in there. So I ordered what seems to be better at holding things open, and using the speculum along with it. Kinda weird feeling ordering something called
“Extreme-Anal-Spreader” lol.. but it works quite well.
Attachments
5835FB51-8678-4891-83AE-EF701F4ECAA3.jpeg
5835FB51-8678-4891-83AE-EF701F4ECAA3.jpeg (697.15 KiB) Viewed 134 times

INFORMATIONS