Starpery.com

TPE and Mineral Oils

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: TPE and Mineral Oils

Post by hollows+fentiman »

The frequency between oiling really depends upon the size of doll and how she is used! My Ashaki is pretty skinny (pretty being my taste!) so she doesn't need as much oiling as say a busty bubble butt lady! Also, if she's on her knees a lot or in certain stretchy positions, those areas which get pressure or stretch should have more regular care and either use Nivea cream or Vaseline (cheaper and probably better in my mind!).

As a side note to this, I usually have white or near white sheets and have not had any issue with them being oily! When I put them to the wash I did purposely look to see if there was staining or an oily smell but couldn't see or smell anything. However, last weekend I put on a very dark blue fitted sheet and within a couple of days it had oily marks on it! I haven't put baby oil on her since before Christmas so this shows the slow release of natural and added oils from the TPE. I'm going back to white sheets as soon as I can as it doesn't show on them!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Fance
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Fance »

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the tips, they will be very useful.

Question for the experts out there. Everyone talks about oiling the body, but what about the head? Would that affect the makeup? How do you guys go about maintaining the face?

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

This is very helpful stuff. I spent a lot of time reading the original thread, but it's great to have the pictures and step by step instructions. Thanks!
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Very helpful

Thanks so much

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Hi Fance and welcome to TDF! I wouldn't say any of us are experts! We're all learning together, some having a bit more experience than others!

Your query about the head is relevant though! I had a bit of a disaster with makeup on my Ashaki before Christmas and made her look like a clown! You can use babyoil to remove makeup and wash but you have to do it several times. However, just use a small amount of babyoil each time and there is a risk you can take off some of the factory makeup as well (which I did!)! This isn't the end of the world as this factory makeup fades after time and use anyway! Be prepared to visit the makeup tutorials sometime in the future!

I would not recommend plastering babyoil on the head! Just use it on the body. Perhaps occasionally use a microfibre cloth with some babyoil on it to wipe her face if you like. The head doesn't get much stress unless you do oral often. If that's the case then use Vaseline as a lubricant and be prepared to do makeup afterwards just like a real lady does!

Good luck, Hollows.

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

Accidentally fading the factory makeup worries me too. I'm not a chemist or an artist. I have _no_ confidence that I can fix fading by choosing a chemically appropriate replacement stain which _also_ matches the original color, and then apply it accurately. So I want to prevent fading as much as possible. What can be done to protect areas like the areola and labia from fading generally, and also when applying baby oil and Vaseline?

jibjibjub

Post by jibjibjub »

Thanks for the summary! We really need the original thread stickied.
WM 163 with #74 Head - Sierra Summers
above body with YL "Viola" Head - November Summers
...ordered from the fine folks at Booty Call Dolls

symmes

Post by symmes »

ZZZZ wrote:Accidentally fading the factory makeup worries me too. I'm not a chemist or an artist. I have _no_ confidence that I can fix fading by choosing a chemically appropriate replacement stain which _also_ matches the original color, and then apply it accurately. So I want to prevent fading as much as possible. What can be done to protect areas like the areola and labia from fading generally, and also when applying baby oil and Vaseline?
I've had my doll for less than a week, but my understanding is that fading of factory makeup (including nipple an vagina coloring) is pretty much inevitable on TPE dolls. There are threads here on doing makeup, including links to YouTube videos, but I don't happen to have any URLs handy. The general advice seems to be to use powdered makeup rather than liquids, but many people do seem to use regular lipstick and/or lip gloss, although they often apply it via an intermediary tool like a cotton swab. One URL I happen to have handy is this one:

https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/pages/main ... e-sex-doll

As the link's name suggests, this page holds maintenance and repair suggestions. Near the bottom is a video showing how to use lip gloss to restore the color of nipples.

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

i think i read that member crazy cajun is working on semi permanent and permanent makeup for TPE dolls.

carlys_guy

DreamyDollGirl
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DreamyDollGirl »

Another question about head maintenance: Do you wash the head as well during the monthly bath? If not is it advised not to wash/oil and powder the head at all and what do I do if she gets a dirty face in that case?

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Hmmm! Debatable perhaps! I just rinse Ashaki's head now with perhaps a little antibacterial hand soap at times. I don't do oral with her but if I did I would use that kind of soap plus douche her mouth. As for babyoil, I did use it once and wish I hadn't! It takes a lot longer to absorb than the body and left her quite 'sticky'! You also need to be very careful around the makeup as it can remove some of the semi permanent makeup too! Babyoil is good for removing disastrous attempts at your own makeup but be frugal with it!

You can use wet wipes but again watch out for makeup!

Cheers, Hollows.

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

DreamyDollGirl
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DreamyDollGirl »

hollows+fentiman wrote:Hmmm! Debatable perhaps! I just rinse Ashaki's head now with perhaps a little antibacterial hand soap at times. I don't do oral with her but if I did I would use that kind of soap plus douche her mouth. As for babyoil, I did use it once and wish I hadn't! It takes a lot longer to absorb than the body and left her quite 'sticky'! You also need to be very careful around the makeup as it can remove some of the semi permanent makeup too! Babyoil is good for removing disastrous attempts at your own makeup but be frugal with it!

You can use wet wipes but again watch out for makeup!

Cheers, Hollows.
Thanks alot for your answer and useful tips!I'll keep this in mind when I get my head.

So the thickness of TPE in head is it thinner? Is that the reason oil is not absorbing well there?

Anyone had a problem with cracks around the mouth if you do alot of oral or play alot with the mouth?

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Well, yeah, the head doesn't really get stretched and pulled about like the limbs, armpits and crotch areas. Some members have had tears around the mouth from oral but it's not too common fortunately! As the TPE is thicker in the body absorption is probably better than in the thinner TPE around the skull - at least that's my theory! The head probably doesn't therefore need much treatment like the body does.

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Hi,

Will Nivea suffice?

Unfortunately [for me] I can't stand the odor of baby oil or baby powder
(makes me sick).

Thanks much.

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Mongoose wrote:Hi,

Will Nivea suffice?

Unfortunately [for me] I can't stand the odor of baby oil or baby powder
(makes me sick).

Thanks much.

Just use pure mineral oil and corn starch. No smell and works even better than baby oil and baby powder I understand. Plus you can scent the cornstarch with a few sprays of perfume right into the container, which is amazing...
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

INFORMATIONS