Starpery.com

New to me method of drying…….

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: New to me method of drying…….

Post by gonestill77 »

Iceman707 wrote:Warning!!! --> do not attach snuggly to a fixed vagina, you could blast her open internally and damage the doll, I heard of this happening with these pumps, I would use a fan or if you use the mattress pump i like they recommendation the one guy said about attaching fish tank airline tubing since the diameter is smaller it will not make a full seal on the vagina.
A fan takes about an hour to dry.
Mattress pump takes 20 minutes.

I don't use tubing at all as there is enough of a gap for the air to get back out.
My photo looks like a tight fit but, it is not.
Been doing like this for about 2 years now with no problems.
No blown out vag.
Nothing basted open.

Just a bone dry doll pussy in 20 minutes. :mrgreen:
No fuss.
No muss.
No mold.
Just clean, dry doll pussy. :thumbs_up:

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

tanman9990

Post by tanman9990 »

Iceman707 wrote:Warning!!! --> do not attach snuggly to a fixed vagina, you could blast her open internally and damage the doll, I heard of this happening with these pumps, I would use a fan or if you use the mattress pump i like they recommendation the one guy said about attaching fish tank airline tubing since the diameter is smaller it will not make a full seal on the vagina.

Has anyone tried a high velocity shop fan? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

tanman9990 wrote:

Has anyone tried a high velocity shop fan? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I used a tabletop one of these as my original method.
IMG_20160406_180451.jpg
IMG_20160406_180451.jpg (40.06 KiB) Viewed 1687 times
Got it at Dollar General for 10 or 12 bucks.
IMG_20160406_044627.jpg
IMG_20160406_044627.jpg (34.17 KiB) Viewed 1687 times
Took about an hour to dry.
I would guess a big one would be the same because the airflow isn't totally going inside her to blow dry. Most of the air hits her outside.
The fan gets in there but not as much as the air pump does which is why fans take longer.

Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145

Fitz62
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Fitz62 »

I have a Sanhui 168 with built in and here's what I do and it has worked great for the 8 months I have had her.

I use a douche to clean her on the toilet, using it once with water then with water mixed with a sex toy cleaner/disinfectant. Then 2 more times with water, Then I lay her down and use rolled up paper towels and press those in and pull out at least three times. I tried the blower for inflating a mattress, but I did not think it worked that well, and I saw on the forum that one person was using the reusable silicone drying packets so I bought some from Amazon. After the paper towels, I put two of those in the cavity and so far no mold or moldy smell and you don't have to leave the doll out waiting on a blower or aquarium pump. The silicone packets are reusable, once they turn pinkish, put in the microwave until they turn blue again.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01NBUWJV2/re ... s9dHJ1ZQ==

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Fitz62 wrote:I have a Sanhui 168 with built in and here's what I do and it has worked great for the 8 months I have had her.

I use a douche to clean her on the toilet, using it once with water then with water mixed with a sex toy cleaner/disinfectant. Then 2 more times with water, Then I lay her down and use rolled up paper towels and press those in and pull out at least three times. I tried the blower for inflating a mattress, but I did not think it worked that well, and I saw on the forum that one person was using the reusable silicone drying packets so I bought some from Amazon. After the paper towels, I put two of those in the cavity and so far no mold or moldy smell and you don't have to leave the doll out waiting on a blower or aquarium pump. The silicone packets are reusable, once they turn pinkish, put in the microwave until they turn blue again.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01NBUWJV2/re ... s9dHJ1ZQ==

My cleaning method can be found in my signature below.
I use a soft leather auto chamois to get excess water before I use the mattress pump.
Pump takes 20 minutes to get bone dry.
Just gonna stick with that myself.......

Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145

tpefan19
Ex-Member

Post by tpefan19 »

tanman9990 wrote:
eh, If I am going to bother doing that, screw the noisy, hot, pump. Ill just keep shoving paper towels and removing them until she is dry, like I have been doing. Or upgrade to using tampons like orchido suggested.

though I am going to attempt using this pump since i've wasted $15 dollars on it.
late to the thread, but not sure why anyone bothers with an air pump... even 5 min is too long... orchid has the right idea with tampons... insert one, push all the way in with finger or small round plastic tube, pull out slowly... for good measure, insert a 2nd tampon and do the same thing... done in less than a min... no noise, no heat, completely dry.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

tpefan19 wrote:
tanman9990 wrote:
eh, If I am going to bother doing that, screw the noisy, hot, pump. Ill just keep shoving paper towels and removing them until she is dry, like I have been doing. Or upgrade to using tampons like orchido suggested.

though I am going to attempt using this pump since i've wasted $15 dollars on it.
late to the thread, but not sure why anyone bothers with an air pump... even 5 min is too long... orchid has the right idea with tampons... insert one, push all the way in with finger or small round plastic tube, pull out slowly... for good measure, insert a 2nd tampon and do the same thing... done in less than a min... no noise, no heat, completely dry.
I use tampons for drying her butthole. When I take them out it still feels a little damp so I still use the pump.
Use a leather auto chamois for her vagina for excess water.
It never feels completely dry to me without using air as well as something to soak up water.

Not gonna take a chance with mold so I'll stick to my way.
Never had a mold issue in almost 4 years doing things this way.
Gonna stick to it and stay mold free.

Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145

tpefan19
Ex-Member

Post by tpefan19 »

gonestill77 wrote:
I use tampons for drying her butthole. When I take them out it still feels a little damp so I still use the pump.
It never feels completely dry to me without using air as well as something to soak up water.

that's why I use 2 if the first one pulled out feels damp, but that's just extra cautious because those tampons are designed to soak a lot of liquid, so just because they are damp does not mean they didn't soak up all the water... I know you wash your dolls in vertical position like I do so gravity already got most of the water out anyway... My 6 dolls (sold 1, so only 5 now) have been mold free for about a year, which is more than long enough to know if there's a mold problem... but to each his own :glou: ... I was only pointing out why I think one method is more cumbersome than the other.

btw, I occasionally open up a cavity and shine a skinny flashlight down the tunnel as far as I can, and I'm satisfied so far... I figure if there's mold way at the end of the tunnel, it would eventually work its way toward the opening and I would see it... but how do you know for sure, right at this moment, if there's no mold at the very end where you cannot see? With silicone dolls like yours, you can take comfort in the fact that silicone is not porous, so less likely to absorb water than tpe, but that's about it... you can't be 100% sure either... am I not correct?

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

tpefan19 wrote:
gonestill77 wrote:

that's why I use 2 if the first one pulled out feels damp, but that's just extra cautious because those tampons are designed to soak a lot of liquid, so just because they are damp does not mean they didn't soak up all the water... I know you wash her in vertical position like I do so gravity already got 99% of the water out anyway... My 6 dolls (sold 1, so only 5 now) have been mold free for about a year, which is more than long enough to know if there's a mold problem... but to each his own... I was only pointing out why I think one method is more cumbersome than the other.

btw, I occasionally open up a cavity and shine a skinny flashlight down the tunnel as far as I can, and I'm satisfied so far... I figure if there's mold way at the end of the tunnel, it would eventually work its way toward the opening and I would see it... but how do you know for sure, right now, if there's no mold at the very end where you cannot see? With silicone dolls like yours, you can take comfort in the fact that silicone is not porous, so less likely to absorb water than tpe, but that's about it... you can't be sure either... am I not correct?

I know silicone is less likely for mold. That is one of the many reasons I went with silicone.
Without moisture, there can be no mold.
Every time I am done drying her, I stick my middle finger in there to feel for moisture and I can reach the back wall of her vaginal cavity.
Its always bone dry. If not, I use air until it is.
No moisture= no mold. That is how I'm sure.

Also, if you can't reach the back end of the cavity with your finger, mold has a smell.
If you can't smell anything, the chances are very high that you do not have any mold in there.

I have also read on the forum that pieces of tampon can come off inside and cause a mold problem.
That, for me, is another reason to stick with the auto chamois and air pump.

I use tampons in her butthole because it is angled different and I can't touch the back wall.
This is why I don't bang her in the ass much because it is harder to dry and I don't like using tampons. I just leave the airpump in her butt a little longer to be safe.
Her asshole smells clean as the day she arrived, so I know there is no mold in there.

Since reading about tampons leaving material behind and causing mold, I may figure a way to use the chamois in her ass all the way in using a chopstick or something to shove it back far enough. I will still finish with the air pump either way.

I will just continue with my methods because they have worked for me for 3 years and nine months.
I don't give a shit about tbe pump being noisy. And I just hang the chamois to dry out for next time.

Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145

tpefan19
Ex-Member

Post by tpefan19 »

that's some long fingers, man... :lol:

all my dolls are 145cm or below, but their tunnels are still 6 - 7 in... I can't reach the end with my fingers... so by putting your nose next to the opening you can smell mold? i'll have to try that... thanks.

i'll tell you this though... when I stick my finger in the tunnels, sometimes it feels sticky, I can't tell if it's wet/damp or sticky like tpe gets sticky on the outside.

tpefan19
Ex-Member

Post by tpefan19 »

siliconelover wrote:
Viktor777 wrote:So I'm guessing a small rod with a towel on it is not gonna do the trick lol
Perfect example of Inexperience.
Perfect example of an arse with a need to overcompensate… :lol:

INFORMATIONS