Starpery.com

A stain test method I am working on

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Garvdart1977

A stain test method I am working on

Post by Garvdart1977 »

Basic test is too use a insert, top of head for clothing, but one needs to add moisture for better testing , I have recently learned that a black pair of panties I had was fine until said panties were exposed too lube (during play time, whether sweat or lube is factor I don't know), which I am currently treating with stain remover from rlsd, my belief is that a 1\3 solution of water, lube, and soap may help...idea.
IMG_20171013_055221.jpg
IMG_20171013_055221.jpg (519.65 KiB) Viewed 2158 times

hansdampf21
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: A stain test method I am working on

Post by hansdampf21 »

Staining is usually triggered / advanced by pressure and movement.
Wrap an insert or piece of TPE into the clothing, place some heavy item onto it and wait 1-2 hours.
That might be an accurate test.

Or, heavily wipe the clothing over the TPE test surface. That could yet be sufficient.

I don't think that staining is influenced by (water based) lube.

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Use mineral our and gauge pads

hansdampf21
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by hansdampf21 »

The OP didn't mean how to remove stain, but to test if the piece of clothing would stain on TPE and if this would be advanced by fluids.

Mineral oil might help to remove stain in first place, but for heavy stains you need some special stain remover.

Garvdart1977

Post by Garvdart1977 »

Already have and applied, what I am saying is a blend, of what our girls encounter, as a stain testing standard, a simple solution of water , soap and water based lube, one could include baby oil, simply mist solution onto garment in question so one can test all....so nobody gets that oh crap moment, at 1200$ plus no one wants too blemish there cutey.

After 2days treating with rlsd stain remover
IMG_20171017_035514.jpg
IMG_20171017_035514.jpg (550.28 KiB) Viewed 2096 times
Still deeply stained, I tested using my insert with no issue , when subjected too play, ie lube, clothing, sweat, etc it deeply stained so my suggestion if and doubt do this on any dark or bright shade.

3oz water, 1/8 lube, 1\8 perfume, 1\8 babyoil 1\8 laundry detergent, apply at 98.6 ie body temp, so you can see what actually happens on full interaction with the.skin vs clothing..just because it's safe with pressure does not mean it's safe with interaction....
The 1\8th I am suggesting is like one pump,

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Staining is not usually from water based substances in my opinion. You can wash clothes several times and still get stains. In my experience it is the aromatic hydrocarbons (oils) exuding from the TPE that are affecting/dissolving the dyes where the clothes are tight on the ‘skin’ of your lady. Babyoil is Paraffinum Liquidum and compatible/similar to the hydrocarbons used in the process of making the TPE so it may be useful in determining whether the dyes will run or not. It can also help with stain removal.

However, it seems the main ingredient of the stain remover I got with my WM lady (Ashaki) over a year ago is menthol based. I’m fast running out of it as it was only a small tub and I needed some stain remover for my Vivid Doll, Vivette, after she tried on a leather skirt for three minutes and quite a lot of staining occurred!

Anyway, I thought I’d try some Deep Heat, which is a menthol based rub for pain relief and smelt similar! I had nothing to lose as I’d have used up the rest of the ‘proper’ stuff otherwise! Deep Heat Rub contains: Menthol, eucalyptus oil, menthyl salicylate, turpentine oil, stearic acid, sodium carboxy methyl cellulose, propylene glycol, triethanolamine, lanolin, liquid paraffin, water. Lo and behold, it worked overnight and about the same speed as the ‘proper’ stuff! It did leave a sort of shiny deposit where I’d put it on but that washed off!

The only lasting effect is that she smelt quite strongly of menthol for a couple of days but at least it kept my airways clear!

Anyway, going back to the cause/prevention of staining you can’t beat putting white undies on first! Body stockings help with getting clothes on as well! If you really fancy having erotic panties/stockings on you may find putting babyoil on the panties/stockings first (or even Deep Heat etc) could dissolve the excess dyes that come out and then wash after but I haven’t tried it as yet!

I’m not sure an insert has the same composition as in the dolls themselves and you need pressure too as the stains always seem to occur where the material is tight on the Doll rather than just a pantie shape all over for instance as if she’s still wearing them! If you put a piece of cardboard on your lady nothing much happens but if you slide it under her butt you’ll get an oil stain within less than a minute! It’s this oil that causes the problem with the dyes! If you have oil on your hands and just use water to remove it you won’t get very far! Soap emulsifies the oils so you can get it off. However, in my opinion, washing clothes only gets rid of some of the excess dye that attaches itself to water. The oils on the doll free up more of the excess dye that water can’t reach...... I’ll leave you to finish the Advert!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

I am going to have to agree with Hollows again - he explained it perfectly! :thumbs_up:

Damn Hollows, you're on a roll! That's twice this week I said "What HE said!"
:glou:

QL57812

Post by QL57812 »

Someone else on TDF puts a little baby oil on a cotton swab or cloth and rubs it on the fabric in question. If the dye comes off on the swab, it will probably come off on a doll with traces of oil on her. I haven’t tried it, but sounds like something to try.
Kitty: JY163 with head 114

hansdampf21
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by hansdampf21 »

Hollows, you're right. Staining is most likely triggered by the release of mineral oil from the TPE.
That happens with pressure and / or movement.

There are many types of fabrics, and some stain awfully while others don't at all.
One of the heaviest candidates i faced was a cyan-colored bra.
That is: at first i put it in the bath sink with hot water and some deep-cleaning shampoo. The water turned blue within seconds.
Then i put it into the washing machine for 2 hours at 90°C and after that i tried it in the sink again.
It still stained.
Then i used a heavy mixture of shampoo and fabric bleach (!)
It still stained after that treatment, so i finally added some mineral oil to the 'soup' (i had this idea a while ago).
Unfortunately, it still stained. The mineral oil had no effect on that one.
Finally i threw the item away with the garbage.
But that did happen only one time. Any other clothing, i got handled that way (no need to use mineral oil though).

What i can say is that clothing that either partly or fully made of cotton, mostly didn't stain.
Whereas some cheap synthetic fabric did stain the most.

Garvdart1977

Post by Garvdart1977 »

hansdampf21 wrote:Hollows, you're right. Staining is most likely triggered by the release of mineral oil from the TPE.
That happens with pressure and / or movement.

There are many types of fabrics, and some stain awfully while others don't at all.
One of the heaviest candidates i faced was a cyan-colored bra.
That is: at first i put it in the bath sink with hot water and some deep-cleaning shampoo. The water turned blue within seconds.
Then i put it into the washing machine for 2 hours at 90°C and after that i tried it in the sink again.
It still stained.
Then i used a heavy mixture of shampoo and fabric bleach (!)
It still stained after that treatment, so i finally added some mineral oil to the 'soup' (i had this idea a while ago).
Unfortunately, it still stained. The mineral oil had no effect on that one.
Finally i threw the item away with the garbage.
But that did happen only one time. Any other clothing, i got handled that way (no need to use mineral oil though).

What i can say is that clothing that either partly or fully made of cotton, mostly didn't stain.
Whereas some cheap synthetic fabric did stain the most.
You are right hollow
So a solution for prevention of stains on tpe, test before hand, ie insert or top of head,
a light solution of water / soap/ babyoil/ perfume /lube blend will give the full effect.,...of what she is exposed too!
IMG_20171014_052735.jpg
IMG_20171014_052735.jpg (537.28 KiB) Viewed 1996 times

INFORMATIONS