Starpery.com

Misaligned neck tube from the factory -148cm

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Misaligned neck tube from the factory -148cm

Post by Zippy81 »

I also do not own a doll but i think this is the jest of what you all are saying. :) This is what I would try.

Supplies:

Craft sticks:

https://www.amazon.com/Perfect-Stix-Jum ... aft+sticks

Surgical scalpels: CAREFUL!!!!! VERY SHARP.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013L ... PDKIKX0DER

Duct Tape:

https://www.amazon.com/Multi-Use-Duct-2 ... =duct+tape

Misaligned neck.jpg

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

An idea:
1. Run a metal probe down alongside the metal spine to check the angle [maybe the whole skeleton is shifted and that rod actually comes up straight].
2. Core out a round cylinder that is centered properly wide enough radius to include the rod. Maybe try 1 or 1.25 in metal conduit pipe put on a grinder to be sharp at it's end.
3. reposition the rod in the big cored hole.
4. repour liquid TPE into the cavity. Does liquid TPE exist? Does it only cure with heat?

Disclaimer: clearly I'm just guessing / brainstorming here only.
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

surelyujest71,
This warrants a replacement doll NOT some bottle of glue.
Were you sent factory photos?
Is this Doll a Jelly New for sure?
Get me that answer and I will do my best to help you get what you paid for, but I need to know exactly where you got her from before I stick my neck out for you, fair enough?
Why not tell your agent who is that you want her refund you $300 to have the doll shipped and repaired by Samara78?
IMHO, you are being taken advantage of.
V/r
BCD

viktorsx

Post by viktorsx »

greetings,

I have the same problem . trying to screw in the head damages the neck and chin of head.
Neck bolt attatchment is off center approx 30% direction 2 o clock when facing body.

Before i made the order :
i asked if seller was a factory - they say yes.
i asked if seller was a assembler shop - they say no we are a factory.
i asked if they where a callcenter for sales - no they said we are a factory.

The seller use a CE certificate from a TDF approved factory, when i ask why they sell in different name and have other address - the answer is we are the same company and same factory.

Sent a video to seller demonstrating the problem with the missaligned neck bolt, they say i am to blame - my answer to them is that i did not mould the TPE to the skeleton, the factory did so it can not be me.

The neck TPE has cracks and chin of head also and as the tread creators doll, the right chin is bulging, i need to use lots of babyoil and hold access neck TPE hard to get to a point where i feel it hurts to much and have to stop.

Please advise

thanks
/* Simplicity is very Complex ... */

viktorsx

Post by viktorsx »

This is what neck looks like , its teared from friction in body front, even tho i used baby oil to try fit the head ...

phonePics 039.jpg
phonePics 039.jpg (2.38 MiB) Viewed 702 times

This is sold to me from a trading company at alibaba that shows a CE Certificate of a TDF approved manufacturer.

Q : Can you se anything wrong with it ...

I suspect it did not pass QC at manufacturer and was sold to black market or its a counterfeit.

thanks

viktorsx

Post by viktorsx »

OK , i forced and got a refund . tell you all about it in a separate topic ...

terran
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by terran »

Good, now if only OP can get a refund - his is completely unacceptable. What if you got a car with the steering wheel coming from the center instead of the drivers side?

viktorsx

Post by viktorsx »

We have to order . and can order the china sell ppl to bow . with certificates in full resolution and contracts saying return is sellers cost !!! if delivered not as advertised ...

The china scam tactic return at Your cost is no longer viable ...

V

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

what happened with this problem? Were you able to get it sorted out. Replacement would be the most ideal.

Me, I'd try and cut material out more towards center. Now anyone who has cut TPE knows it's not the easiest material to cut. Esp. straight.
Make a half pipe out of, uh, pipe :) Could it be made as long as neck? a few inches may be all that's needed
cut out neck TPE towards center. once you have it cut. move neck as best to center as possible. wedge your half pipe in opposite of direction you moved neck...
Fill any voids with the tpe you cut out. May even be able to hide the half pipe with it.
Best solution though?
Bug the hell outta the people who sold this doll to you!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: 0X and get replacement or refund.

INFORMATIONS