Starpery.com

Anyone ever do skeleton surgery on Luna doll?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
rdhj
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Anyone ever do skeleton surgery on Luna doll?

Post by rdhj »

i appreciate the offer, but don't have the money to spare for shipping. Is there a chance that the hip just came apart and isn't actually broken?

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

rdhj wrote:i appreciate the offer, but don't have the money to spare for shipping. Is there a chance that the hip just came apart and isn't actually broken?
Yes there is. Some tools you will need are a set of allen wrenches, a sharp blade and maybe a matching set .

I am not sure all what else though. You may need a new set of Allen pins from the company.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

rdhj
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rdhj »

just talked with JM on Skype and they are sending me the parts and sent me images of the skeleton and repair

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Awesomely if you need any further assistance once the parts arrive feel free to let me know!
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

rdhj
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rdhj »

Just got my parts from JM Dolls and opened her up...turns out that nothing was broke...the set screws just came loose and it separated the lower hip joint...too bad i cut the silicone up by the upper joint.....anyone know what i can use to clean the gray grease of the skin that is all over the inside near the joints. i got some on her leg

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Use isopropyl rubbing alcohol and wipes. When a wipe gets dirty throw it out. And get a fresh one. If not it will streak.

rdhj
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rdhj »

samara78 wrote:Use isopropyl rubbing alcohol and wipes. When a wipe gets dirty throw it out. And get a fresh one. If not it will streak.

thanks.. it helped a little , but it seems like the grease soaked into the silicone and stained it....any ideas?

INFORMATIONS