Starpery.com

Insides maintenance

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Future Doll Design
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Insides maintenance

Post by Future Doll Design »

Hello,

Since i have 2 removable parts cleaning was very easy. I make sure i wipe and remove all liquids(water,babyoil) etc from the insides but still there is always some odor and slight moisture even after using the usb heater.
Is there any better way to clean the insides and also provide some more pleasant smell? My doll is YH Doll TPE material.

Thank you,
Nick

PS: I have done quite a few video uploads by now, unfortunately they will be not for public view until end of the month. We are getting there slowly ;(

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Insides maintenance

Post by siliconelover »

Hey Nick,

Try Wet foaming toy wash up in there. Follow with a good rinse and get yourself a camping inflator to blow her dry after.

(Stay away from the USB heater, it will only make things worse).
KeepItClean75_XL.png
KeepItClean75_XL.png (215.21 KiB) Viewed 2247 times
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

You said 2 removable parts. Is she insert or built in?
Whichever she is, to dry properly you must use a fan or air pump. Check out my doll drying thread in my signature for a good way to dry whether you have insert or built in.

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Future Doll Design
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Hello,

Siliconelover i ordered one piece, hopefully it does get rid of the worse problem, odor.

And the vagina is removable, i just ordered 2 pieces to have in stock and i change depending on situation, ehm.
But yeah, after a month of usage and even after best maintenance i can provide the only problem is odor.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

The foaming toy wash leaves a hospital clean smell. Ive used it for more than a decade with excellent results.

Future Doll Design
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Any ideas on something to put on tpe to make it smell better? :)

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Sure, try sponge bathing the doll with the foaming toy cleaner.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

I know what you mean by the odour! I think it’s because there is no air flow and the TPE sort of sweats between the insert and the cavity! It may be the oils in the TPE but it can be quite unpleasant at times! It tends to happen if you leave the insert in for long periods without taking it out for a wash.

I tend to turn the insert inside out to give it a good wash with nice smelling antibacterial hand soap before drying it and then using a small amount of Vaseline to coat the inside and outside (once that’s washed and dried too). That helps with the cleaning and washing as it acts as a barrier to stop it absorbing moisture and other things!

If you don’t know what the cavity is like and whether it has a plug in the end which might dislodge, it might be worth coating your hand with a little Vaseline and fisting her so you can feel whether the end is smooth or not. If it is then you can give the cavity a good wash every now and again. Make sure it is dry before putting the insert back in and an aquarium pump could come in handy there!

If the cavity isn’t smooth at the end washing could be an issue and you probably need to just use a damp sponge with some soap on and make sure it’s dry after again.

Don’t use too much Vaseline as it could make everything soft but a fine coating gives it all a waterproof antibacterial barrier and makes washing easier!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

humunguz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by humunguz »

Been reading this forum for 2 days now but still unsure about few things:

I noticed the main cavity (where the insert goes in) has no airflow at all since the vagina is fully closing the entrance when the legs are on default position (close to each other)

Also, when i received her, she was already powdered everywhere, but the cavities. They all 3 feeling sticky, like naked TPE

So, I assume cavities are ok without corn stash?
No airflow makes is scary, is not there a risk of growing mold without any airflow for a long time?
And just needing to stay dry, despite no airflow at all?

MattWantsDoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MattWantsDoll »

humunguz wrote:Been reading this forum for 2 days now but still unsure about few things:

I noticed the main cavity (where the insert goes in) has no airflow at all since the vagina is fully closing the entrance when the legs are on default position (close to each other)

Also, when i received her, she was already powdered everywhere, but the cavities. They all 3 feeling sticky, like naked TPE

So, I assume cavities are ok without corn stash?
No airflow makes is scary, is not there a risk of growing mold without any airflow for a long time?
And just needing to stay dry, despite no airflow at all?
You could always put a small tube style item in the cavity so part of it is out of the cavity and the other half is in. So this way when legs are closed air is still getting in the cavity because of the tube like item.

Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Kira-sama »

This might help.
Attachments
71t73o8HJDL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
71t73o8HJDL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (79.83 KiB) Viewed 1574 times

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

The additives in baby oil may be good for human skin but they can be harmful for TPE. Personally I’d avoid anything with additives apart from parfum (perfume) in the oil. Originally, manufacturers recommended using powder applied inside the vaginal cavity in order to more easily install the insert! Yes, this cavity can ‘sweat’ a bit so this is not good for corn starch powder as mould can occur. Talcum powder is much better here in my opinion.

There was a bit of a health scare about talcum powder a year or two back but this, in my opinion, was blown out of proportion and misinterpreted! The health scare was mainly for women and potential issues in and around their private parts. Corn starch is grainier but because it is an organic compound it is susceptible to mould when wet. Talc, on the other hand, being inorganic is not! Whatever powder is used, it can be bad for your lungs if inhaled so take care and wear a mask if you’re worried during application.

I have a cheap own brand store talcum powder which has a lovely perfume added and it keeps my ladies smelling sweet both inside and out! For a few months I did use Vaseline to install the insert but noticed that area was getting too soft because the ‘paraffinium Liquidum’ absorbed into the TPE too much.

You’re right about poor airflow though. Even if the insert is not in the cavity there does seem to be a not very pleasant smell from there after a while however clean it might seem to be! An antibacterial hand soap squirt on a sponge could be used to wipe the inside may help. I do wash mine inside occasionally but you have to be careful if there’s a TPE ball at the end of the cavity as this can leak water through to the skeleton if not properly fixed. If you do wet the inside of the cavity make sure you dry it thoroughly.

Look for high airflow aquarium air pumps on line. Dual flow pumps are best as you can put one bit of tubing right up the cavity and one halfway up. The two tubes keep the cavity open a bit to allow the airflow. Leave the pump on for several hours if possible!!!!

Cheers, Hollows.

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Its probably worth mentioning that if you use a femidom then you remove the need for cleaning out the lady parts and therefore the risk of dampness and the resulting risk of mould forming. I know not everyone gets on with them but they are a godsend for doll owners, particularly if your gal has a built in. They are also very robust and can be reused many times, I've a couple that must have been going for a year now with daily use! Obviously when my gals are washed every 3 months or so I have to be careful in case any water gets inside so when drying and my gal is laying on a towel I insert some rolled up toilet tissue and leave for a few hours to ensure things are dry, then I apply a very thin smear of vaseline to ensure mould can't take hold. Been doing this now for 3 years and my gals seem happy enough with it!

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Yeah, I didn’t mention tissues on purpose though as, being a fibrous material, you can leave bits of it behind if not careful which can harbour mould again. I use it myself too first but I have had occasions when I’ve found I’ve left bits behind! I think the most important matter here though is making sure that area is as dry as possible.

I did previously recommend Vaseline there but I noticed Ashaki was getting very soft and almost a crumbly texture in that region so I’ve stopped using it now. If you do use it, or anything else for that matter, keep an eye on things and don’t blindly go on using stuff as some TPE blends react differently to others over time with these things!

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

humunguz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by humunguz »

Yesterday tried to put the insert in, but had to give up after some tries. It feels like the entrance was about to break... Tried then with some cornstash around the insert and the entrance, but again it felt impossible to put in without damage her entrance. Did not tried yet to place the insert with a guide inside the insert, like the spoon rear stick trick. Will do today but that insert procedure is scary. Cant even imagine already the nightmare to pull it out after. Maybe should have ordered a built-in like my chloe.

INFORMATIONS