Starpery.com

Vaginal/Anal repair

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Dtgf26
Apprentice
Apprentice

Vaginal/Anal repair

Post by Dtgf26 »

Is there anyone in the UK, who could maybe rebuild/repair this split, i am hoping that there is someone with the skill that can heat weld rebuild this from the inside out. Im hoping if this can be done she would be pretty much back to normal, inside and out. Pretty much all the internal structure is still there to be rebuilt/welded back together. I've read a few posts on how to try to repair this type of thing, but i'm thinking it needs someone with a lot more skill than I. I hope to hear from somone that could help me with this.
06.jpg
06.jpg (166.44 KiB) Viewed 3182 times
07.jpg
07.jpg (165.47 KiB) Viewed 3182 times
08.jpg
08.jpg (175.63 KiB) Viewed 3182 times
10.jpg
10.jpg (122.48 KiB) Viewed 3182 times

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Vaginal/Anal repair

Post by samara78 »

She doesn't need heat weld. It will weaken the material apply baby for a couple of days and use the tpe glue solvent start from the very inside applying a line of glue and work your way out leaving her to rest in between treatments.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Personally, I don't see how TPE glue would ever hold on such a catastrophic injury. I would be curious if ANYONE, anywhere has ever successfully repaired a TPE tear like this. In addition, it almost looks like an improper TPE formulation prone to cracking and failure.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

snake24
Ex-Member

Post by snake24 »

let me guess its a 100cm doll from aliexpress i dit have the same problem today i was able to recore my 165cm doll because she dit rip allot i dit make a topic on it still needs to be approved maybe if you take a look it wil also help you. i dit repair whit heat works like a charm
<spam removed>

Dtgf26
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Dtgf26 »

No, she’s a 158, I won’t mention the manufacturer or distributor because It is not a result of the quality of the doll. Sadly I am responsible for this.
Having her in a splits position too often is really not healthy for her. But, and I’m not really sure about this, I’m thinking that using over generous amounts vaseline lubing the insert considerably softened the TPE in that area, allowing it to tear and split much worse, and more quickly than it may have done to this point.
I am still hopeful that someone in the UK could fix this. As I said in the OP, the internal structure is still there, if she could be bonded back together from the inside out in some way, she could be back to normal

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

You can fix this yourself. You will have to glue the insert into the doll first though.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Graham, at Love Doll UK has recently been saying that he will be offering a repair service and I think this particular job would be just the thing he would be able to sort out. I gather that he is in the process of moving premises just now but it wouldn't hurt to email him via the Love Doll UK web site or you can send a pm message via the forum, good luck!

lover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by lover1 »

I want to share my problem here because this is a good topic for this purpose.

I accidentally make a cut in her ass and later I did spread her legs too much, too many times and while she was heated. Those obvious mistakes caused such a big hole :(

(Don't ask about colors - those were tattoos done with permanent marker. I was trying to remove them but some colors cannot be removed as I see)

Is it possible to repair such a big damage?

I was thinking about:

1) prepare some dish with hot TPE and pour into the hole (similar to cup of a hot milk). Than I would make new holes in that solid mass.
2) use some vagina/ass sex toy and glue this in the hole
3) same as above but I would join it with hot TPE again
1a.jpg
1a.jpg (480.6 KiB) Viewed 2362 times
2a.jpg
2a.jpg (470.43 KiB) Viewed 2362 times
No Faceapp please. I want to see dolls, not artificial smiles.

Bodies: WM 166C tan, WM 163C tan
Heads: YL Allura 193, YL 315, WM 336
Looking for great asian kisser face.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

lover1 wrote:I want to share my problem here because this is a good topic for this purpose.

I accidentally make a cut in her ass and later I did spread her legs too much, too many times and while she was heated. Those obvious mistakes caused such a big hole :(

(Don't ask about colors - those were tattoos done with permanent marker. I was trying to remove them but some colors cannot be removed as I see)

Is it possible to repair such a big damage?

I was thinking about:

1) prepare some dish with hot TPE and pour into the hole (similar to cup of a hot milk). Than I would make new holes in that solid mass.
2) use some vagina/ass sex toy and glue this in the hole
3) same as above but I would join it with hot TPE again
1a.jpg
2a.jpg
The colors are cool man!! Like a hippie flower child :)
But holy mackerel!!
Your option #2 would probably be easiest. Damage like this, you have nothing to lose sir by trying.
Talk to Fantastic Plastic on here, he did a mod that may just suit your situation.

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

wow! that is one torn up pussy!!!

austxgive
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by austxgive »

jokerisalive wrote:wow! that is one torn up pussy!!!
jesus christ! ikr?

I'd never even think of repairing such damage... especially for the last picture.

To me it looks like it's time for a new one.. could be a better choice?

lover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by lover1 »

Don't worry I'll repair it with melted TPE and I'll do the holes once again :D
I'm planning to heat up the doll's vagina area than to melt the TPE, pour in and wait until it cools down. Than I'll do the holes again using a pre-heated cutting tube.
Than I'll use part of some sex toy vagina to create nice looking pussy.
No Faceapp please. I want to see dolls, not artificial smiles.

Bodies: WM 166C tan, WM 163C tan
Heads: YL Allura 193, YL 315, WM 336
Looking for great asian kisser face.

INFORMATIONS