Starpery.com

YL148 New Doll labia tear advice needed please

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
BeeGeeS
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

YL148 New Doll labia tear advice needed please

Post by BeeGeeS »

The doll is only 10 days old and my heart sank after inserting the insert for the first time 4 days ago, when cleaning afterwards i noticed this tiny tear in the labia. Up until then I had only used her for photography so had not spread her legs really. (inside her is a soft paper towel from after her cleaning)

Im guessing there is nothing that can be done from a customer service standpoint so i'm likely out of luck there. (unless someone more knowledge indicates otherwise

I was wondering if anyone could evaluate how severe this is and how they would go about fixing it if it is fixable. I have scoured the forums for the past 4 days since finding it and it seems as though potentially heat from a rework station or TPE adhesive could solve it. I purchased it from DollStudio and I see the also have a more elaborate repair kit. I don't want to spend too much guessing what i should buy but my honeymoon has been seriously dampened to the point that my heart sinks when i see her and i really haven't played or photographed her in 4 days.

thanks so much for your advice, input and expertise

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: YL148 New Doll labia tear advice needed please

Post by samara78 »

Yl owes you another doll body.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

BeeGeeS
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: YL148 New Doll labia tear advice needed please

Post by BeeGeeS »

thanks Samara for your input. I will email the vendor and go from there.

INFORMATIONS