Starpery.com

discoloured foot

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
ian_
Apprentice
Apprentice

discoloured foot

Post by ian_ »

hi recieved my doll today its com with some discouloration issue on the foot any idea how to fix this sorry for poor quality of pic http://prntscr.com/i646q2

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: discoloured foot

Post by samara78 »

First try a baby oil massage for ten minutes wipe off with a baby wipe. This looks like embedded dirt on your doll.

Use wipes until it comes out clean. When one wipe gets dirty use another. Until they come out clean.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

ian_
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ian_ »

samara78 wrote:First try a baby oil massage for ten minutes wipe off with a baby wipe. This looks like embedded dirt on your doll.

Use wipes until it comes out clean. When one wipe gets dirty use another. Until they come out clean.
thnakyou this worked a treat dunno how that got in there was there when i removed from box

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

This happens sometimes if the corner of the box looks tossed about or rough or if there isn't sufficient taping of package or sometimes unoticed on the factory floor happy it worked out swimmingly for you. Have a brilliant good time with your new gal!
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

INFORMATIONS