Starpery.com

how to modify a doll

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: how to modify a doll

Post by siliconelover »

johnwick55 wrote: i can move it to my bed, but trying to re-position it once it's in bed is almost impossible, and its hands and wrists are constantly getting bent the wrong way every time i try to move it.
Here's a tip and suggestion johnwick.

Spread a separate flat sheet out on your bed on top of the fitted one and place the doll on top of that when you move her to the bed. Now you can pull the sheet around in order to move the doll around in the bed. This will help with positioning and prevent damaging her extremities.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

The second you cut her up a $7,000 Doll becomes a $700 dollar Doll...

LikeEmThicc

Post by LikeEmThicc »

Hey John Wick, you may be a hitman, but you're better than choppin' up a doll. You're a good guy deep down. Sorry about what happened to your dog :(

You got a 3rd movie coming out soon? 8)

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Dollfriend wrote:The second you cut her up a $7,000 Doll becomes a $700 dollar Doll...

With that said, the minute you drive a new $7,000 doll off the lot you'll be lucky to get half of that for her even in immediate resale.

I think this member is well aware of the consequences of his question. He has gone into great detail explaining how he can only imagine what everyone here will think. Notice this is his First post here EVER but I'll bet he has been around for quite some time. He has purchased a ReaLDOLL and you don't do that on a whim. It very well may have been hard for this person to even join and ask ...

I answered his question directly with no grief or bullshit.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

kojima

Post by kojima »

I'm going to agree with the majority here. The idea of selling the doll has been discussed ad nauseam, but more on that later.

As for what you're asking, cutting off her arms and legs, SiliconeLove is correct in that it can be done, but I'm not sure I'd recommend something like this for a first time, inexperienced owner. I'm a first time owner, and I'm looking at making a few minor repairs to Maaya. These minor repairs are just surface, skin repairs where she has received a few scratches here and there, but I'm still super nervous about screwing it up because I'm very new to dolls. Major surgery or modifications like this would terrify me.

Then there's also the idea of what to do with the nubs left behind. SiliconeLover also mentioned sealing those up, which would require more silicone, more money, and more chance for things to go wrong.

And at the end of the day, the majority of your doll's weight is not in her arms or her legs, it's in her torso. I'd have to agree that doing this might shave off around 15'ish pounds, maybe a bit more depending on how big her legs are and where you decide to truncate the limbs. You could go all the way to the shoulder joint and the hip to cut out a few more pounds, but that might make the sealing even more difficult.

A dedicated torso doll would be much lighter than a modified full body doll, that's just something you're going to have to decide if it's worth it to you. Essentially, you've bought yourself a Porsche 911 GT2, but with nearly 700hp you've decided it's too much to handle... and you'd also like a convertible while you're at it. Do you really want to cut off the roof and swap out the engine yourself? Or would you rather sell it and buy a nice Benz E Class Cabriolet or a compact MX-5 Miata.

Your call, I guess. Best of luck to you!
Currently boarding:
青山真綾 (Maaya Aoyama) ::WM 153 #85::

Maaya's Doll Album

orchido

Post by orchido »

siliconelover wrote:
haremlover wrote:
siliconelover wrote: This member is Not asking for your personal feelings on the subject nor am I interested in your opinion...
I'd estimate a weight loss of 10 - 15 lbs.
The mutilated doll will still be over 90 lbs., now looking like an quadruple amputee :( If that's your supreme turn on, if that's what you always really wanted in a woman anyway, then go for it!

But before you do it, take a very good and close look at it. Isn't it a beautiful work of art, indeed? You asked for it, so now it exist just for your pleasure, or pain as it may be.

That's the most fun part of buying a new doll; you decide if and when a new body/head combination will be created, just for you :D
The rest is PITA, like with most women :haha4:

I once saw a movie where a surgeon did not want his love object to leave him, so he ended up doing a quadruple amputation on her, one limb at a time. Pretty horrific! Luckily, you do not need to feed the doll, or take it to the bathroom several times a day as in the movie, but still, it's a really, really cruel and horrible thing to do for a doll.

If you bought a Rembrandt or a Picasso painting and it turned out to be just a bit bigger than you have space for it, would you cut off 4" off the edges of the canvas and re-frame it smaller so it can fit your allocated space? I don't think so.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

It is like loading crates at the dock. The first week or two may be tough, but you get used to things. adapt.
If you feel it will get wrecked, sell and get something smaller/lighter.

Modifying you'd probably regret. esp the $$$ the Real"Expensive"Dolls cost...

Silverfox71

Post by Silverfox71 »

John my doll weighs even more than yours 53kg infact and i will admit when i first lifted her out of box i was shocked at just how heavy she was but now a few weeks in i am used to her pls dont do anything rash :!: thousands of members on this site would love to be able to afford such a doll if you move her room to room stand her up get close to her and from behind wrap ya arms around her body and lift with ya back straite using leg power i have found this the best way to handle my Annabelle :wink:

LoversJD
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LoversJD »

That took a dark turn! This is how serial killers are born ;)
Perception - "We don't see things as they are. We see them as we are." Anais Nin

XYDoll Monika 148cm -

LittleDragon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LittleDragon »

siliconelover,
Man, I'm glad you answered the OP's question. I am sure he will appreciate that. I hate when I go to a forum and ask a direct question and instead of getting an answer, I get just a bunch of personal opinions that don't answer my question. One person here even said something to the effect of, "She looks human so treat her as human."

Ummm, how many humans do we keep stored in boxes or under the bed? Lol

Bottom line is no matter how much she make look human, she is NOT a human. This guy paid big bucks to own this doll. He has a big complaint with her limbs always getting in the way. I understand that. Now I am sure he has thought long and hard about his decision and is coming here to get advice on HOW to get it done, not to be talked out of it. The best thing to do is answer his question directly and then you can slip in your own personal opinion. That's my .02 cents on the matter.

johnwick55

Post by johnwick55 »

thanks for the replies everyone. i know that it sounds crazy to intentionally damage such an expensive item, but i'm simply trying to get the most enjoyment out of it. cutting the roof off of a porsche to make it a convertible is actually a pretty apt comparison. but keep in mind that i've only had my doll for a month, so i'm not going to jump up and amputate her limbs any time soon. i know that it's a rather extreme option, but it is an option i'm considering. i would like to respond to some of the comments though.

i could sell my doll and buy something else, but that seems like a lot of hassle for the same result. it took nine months for this doll to arrive, and i'm not interested in waiting another nine months. if i do sell her, i probably won't bother to buy another doll at all. but i've seen the prices that used dolls go for, and i don't want to go through all the hassle of finding a buyer, packing her up, and hiring a shipping company, if i'm only going to get 60% of my original purchase price. especially if i'm going to use that money to buy a torso doll anyway. honestly i just don't think it's worth it unless i can find a local buyer who will come and pick her up himself. and if i do decide to modify her body, then i'll assume i won't be able to resell her in the future for much at all. i'm okay with that. i've already spent the money to purchase her, and my main goal is to get the most out of my investment, even if that means altering her body.

i actually do work out with a weight bench and i work a very physical job, so i think i'm in pretty decent shape. the problem isn't so much her weight, but the weight distribution and her total size. as i said, moving her around and positioning her body in bed is awkward and tiring, and her arms in particular are always getting in the way. i can't just lift her arms above her head, because that would damage her joints and tear the silicone anyway. removing her lower legs and forearms wouldn't necessarily reduce her weight by a large degree, but it would centralize her weight and make her easier to move around. that's really what i'm trying to accomplish, making her body less cumbersome and easier to maneuver.

within the next six months i'll probably decide what i'm going to do. maybe i'll sell her, maybe i'll keep her the way she is now, and maybe i'll modify her body. right now i need to buy one of those tripod stands to put her on, so i can get that enormous crate out of my apartment.

Jab

Post by Jab »

Give it more time. Eventually, you'll be able to do more than you thought originally. Think of it as a way to get in better shape. Also, you'll be using some your muscles in a way you've never used them before.

I'm not active as I used to be, the torso I have is helping to bring some strength back. I noticed it when carrying a ton of groceries the other day.

If this doesn't work then go for it.

bozzaa69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bozzaa69 »

The big dolls are good for just leaving bent over or laid out somewhere, where you can have at em at will.

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

If the OP wants to do this , here's how .
Make an incision 4 inches below the joint , roll the silicone back until you have exposed the knee joint .
Then undo the hinge bolts and remove the leg .
Then roll the silicone back over the knee , this will give you enough silicone to close the wound .

Option B , take a petrol disk cutter with a stone blade , wang wang wang wang and it's job done .
Ps don't forget to liberally cover the cutting area with tomato katsup for added realism :haha4:

On a more serious note ,
I would sell the doll , and get a proper torso , loads of people on here would appreciate a doll like this ,
you get what you want , the doll survives and some one else also benefits .
Which is a win win in my book :D
Welcome to Future , Just take a look inside .
We've got every thing you need , including Sex Android's
Come on Boys , Just take a look , Every things Unique
If You want Real Sexy Dolls , Just cum and take a peak
In The Future ,In The Future
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!
WELCOME !!!!!! To The FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

My first doll Latasha is on a secret mission to find the perfect body !!!!!

Kireina's song https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

Mrs Kireina 7892
Doll
Doll

Post by Mrs Kireina 7892 »

bob7892 wrote:
Option B , take a petrol disk cutter with a stone blade , wang wang wang wang and it's job done .
Ps don't forget to liberally cover the cutting area with tomato katsup for added realism :haha4: :D
GET ME THE FUCK OUTTA HERE 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

INFORMATIONS