Starpery.com

WHY IS BROWN LIQUID LEAKING OUT OF MY DOLL'S FOOT?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: WHY IS BROWN LIQUID LEAKING OUT OF MY DOLL'S FOOT?

Post by haremlover »

DS Mini

Built in vagina, no insert.

To be blunt for me this lady is too small to be a sex doll at all.

Likely that washing out involved squirting water up vagina.

Probably collected somewhere.

But these dolls have plastic skeleton not metal.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

This sounds serious. Please keep us all the loop as you progress through yours & your doll's issue.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Using an oil based lube might possibly have caused decay of silicone and possibly even have eaten into plastic skeleton . . .

I hope not.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

samara78 wrote:
siliconelover wrote:Video is unavailable.

Obviously water got into the doll somehow. Doubt it is through the vagina. Unless owner is cleaning it out with a hose ... (I have actually heard of that before) ...

TPE dolls are solid other than the skeleton. It could be some kind of fluid or water from the manufacturing process.
It is a ds mini. She is a 95 cm doll of silicone.
Water has entered through the vagina of the doll and settled in the feet.
Same difference with this doll and size. It is solid silicone I believe.

Until the poster and owner checks the cavity, no one knows how this 'water' got into the doll.

OP PLEASE update as to what you find.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

HSP_960
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HSP_960 »

I do not understand why members are having trouble playing the video that I uploaded to YouTube. The video and its link work for me w/o a problem. (I am using a MacBook Pro with Safari.) FYI, I uploaded a second video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNkkqRs ... e=youtu.be

@Samara78: Thank you for your insights and advice. I will contact the vendor first and see how that goes. I will also look inside her vagina to see if I can spot the cause of the problem.

I cleaned the doll very gently, with small sponges, warm water and a little dishwashing soap. I did not clean her out with a hose. She never left my bedroom (because I did not want my roommate to see her). I brought all the cleaning supplies into my bedroom.

Needless to say, I am not happy that this happened. I assume that my doll is ruined. It's like she died and I had her less than two months and I paid a lot of money for her. This is NOT the experience I imagined I was going to have when I bought her. RIP Synthea. :(

dollcurio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollcurio »

might have the video set to 'Private' (only you can view it) would want it on 'Unlisted' where only people with the link can view it

HSP_960
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HSP_960 »

dollcurio wrote:might have the video set to 'Private' (only you can view it) would want it on 'Unlisted' where only people with the link can view it
Thank you! I did not know that. :oops:
Will set to Unlisted!

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

When I was doing spine joint surgery to my ds mini I noticed that there was hole at the end of the vagina canal leading into her stomach. So I think water might get inside through there if it's some kind of design feature.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Pumpster wrote:When I was doing spine joint surgery to my ds mini I noticed that there was hole at the end of the vagina canal leading into her stomach. So I think water might get inside through there if it's some kind of design feature.
Probably would not take much more than a pin hole or slight puncture for water to seep in??? a hole where if you blinked, you'd miss... Poor guy pays big bucks and then discovers that...
I guess that says we must be cautious with our ladies always. They're tough, but not indestructible.

Keep us posted on what results you get from contacting vendor, etc....

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It gets more ominous when one has to ask "Why is brown liquid leaking out of me?" . . .

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

RGC_0767 wrote:
Pumpster wrote:When I was doing spine joint surgery to my ds mini I noticed that there was hole at the end of the vagina canal leading into her stomach. So I think water might get inside through there if it's some kind of design feature.
Probably would not take much more than a pin hole or slight puncture for water to seep in??? a hole where if you blinked, you'd miss... Poor guy pays big bucks and then discovers that...
I guess that says we must be cautious with our ladies always. They're tough, but not indestructible.
The hole inside vag canal wasn't actually tiny, I could poke my pinky finger through. If I remember correctly hole was exactly where spine joint nut was so maybe it was some kind of mistake in casting process. Some people speculated that the hole was there on purpose as when having sex air couldn't escape anywhere and would create backpressure. But somehow I doubt that, every hole leading to insides of the doll doesn't seem normal to me.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Pumpster wrote:
RGC_0767 wrote:
The hole inside vag canal wasn't actually tiny, I could poke my pinky finger through. If I remember correctly hole was exactly where spine joint nut was so maybe it was some kind of mistake in casting process. Some people speculated that the hole was there on purpose as when having sex air couldn't escape anywhere and would create backpressure. But somehow I doubt that, every hole leading to insides of the doll doesn't seem normal to me.
At some point in time before possession was taken. Doll could have been dropped, causing damage. Have read here as well shipping causes some damage.
I looked over the box before opening. there was hardly a scratch on it. I lucked out. Some have had the neck bolt stick through box they've claimed.
I doubt hole was on purpose. I've been up my girl while cleaning with a cloth feeling around :) The skin between the spine and vag canal is quite thin on her.
if she falls on her ass it could break through easily. lt felt thinner than knee joint that is for sure. Not a simple fix, but Crazycajun has that injectable paste. that would seal that with a few treatments. Looks like that stuff works good.

INFORMATIONS