Starpery.com

LuAnne is going to get her vagina Refurbished :)

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
RGC_0767
Former Member

Re: LuAnne is going to get her vagina Refurbished :)

Post by RGC_0767 »

Hey!
Why give up?

Looks ok. little more touch up I suppose.
better-allthe-time.jpg
Everything under control :)

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

I think she just need a little skin texture there... Not sure how to do that unless a piece of leather maybe can be used. Oiled first so it won't stick. o the Mishka sand paper trick?
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

RainKing wrote:I think she just need a little skin texture there... Not sure how to do that unless a piece of leather maybe can be used. Oiled first so it won't stick. o the Mishka sand paper trick?
I briefly did try the sandpaper last night. Was tired, and had enough. It's how I first screwed this up being tired, so I stopped.
Have used an oil soaked sponge on test toy, and it works pretty good. Can use a cloth too.
Powder will even get rid of the sheen some.

I may take a little more time and touch up a bit more.
It is quite odd, how the other side has not suffered any cracking, of course if I have a look with my lens, I may see it.

No exact science.
Just muddling through.
:|

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

going back to when this all began. We had discussed that the reason it happened was because of powder drying the TPE out If I recall. It sounded like the TPE just got dry and brittle there. perhaps just a light coating of Vaseline will keep it from happening again or in other stress areas.
I am keeping a check on Eva's stress areas, and sometimes they get a little "wrinkly" and i put a light light vaseline coating on and it sinks in within an hour and then all smooth again. This is a once a month or less thing here. She also still has a little oily touch after bathing and powdering. OR when she needs more powder. So that tells me she don't need any oiling down. I do a form of an oil bath to remove the sunk in gunk from old powder and everyday dust. just enough to lift out the grime and then I wipe excess off and then wash the black gummies off of her. and then dry her with a chamois and then air dry. yeah sorry for the long explano. i get carried off sometimes LOL
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

RainKing wrote:going back to when this all began. We had discussed that the reason it happened was because of powder drying the TPE out If I recall. It sounded like the TPE just got dry and brittle there. perhaps just a light coating of Vaseline will keep it from happening again or in other stress areas.
I am keeping a check on Eva's stress areas, and sometimes they get a little "wrinkly" and i put a light light vaseline coating on and it sinks in within an hour and then all smooth again. This is a once a month or less thing here. She also still has a little oily touch after bathing and powdering. OR when she needs more powder. So that tells me she don't need any oiling down. I do a form of an oil bath to remove the sunk in gunk from old powder and everyday dust. just enough to lift out the grime and then I wipe excess off and then wash the black gummies off of her. and then dry her with a chamois and then air dry. yeah sorry for the long explano. i get carried off sometimes LOL
Yes, I've learned to just use a micro fiber cloth coated in mineral oil for basic wipe down. picks up those dust bunnies little bunny picks up with all my terrible housekeeping talent LOL

I've not powdered her in a couple months :) Actually the skin looks nice. Yeah, makes her sticky. There is a method to my madness. Just sort of flushing out the coconut oil bath she got a while back. Once done some of repair work, she'll get the spa treatment.

Thanks for the tips RK!

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Textured finish.jpg
Finally got around to finishing up LuAnnes groin job.
Looking acceptable enough.
Getting her to the heat point so texture can be added to skin, I have to heat her up to 140c. 135c worked about right.
Used a mineral oil soaked cotton cloth, and softly pressed onto area. Being in the contour of groin area,
was very cautious not to over heat and screw anything up again.

Looking closely at the legs the texture from factory is not all that great. Looks like they used denim LOL

She's a sweetheart for being so good through all this. :)

Now I want to make a stand, to stand her up in her little hideaway, so this does not keep happening. Or just make her a standing doll.

What's that LuLu?

"both?" LOL suck a joker :)

Thanks for looking.

INFORMATIONS