betterlovedoll.com

Call for Moderators

Official announcements regarding "The Doll Forum" and "CoverDoll" from site management.
Also post your own announcements.
rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Re: Call for Moderators

Post by rubherkitty »

Just making a joke. It may NOT be closed?
Me being a mod is a fox guarding the hen house! LOL
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

rubherkitty wrote:Just making a joke. It may NOT be closed?
Me being a mod is a fox guarding the hen house! LOL
Gotcha. ;) I was kidding back myself.

But I was kinda worried... mind is (slightly) somewhere else today.

But as much time I spend here...
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Never mind.

I'd rant about this (I was denied because of some stupid stuff), but I'm gonna use my better judgment and just forget about it.

I do want to say I love TDF, but I also thought that moderator status could've given me experience and to make TDF a better place with my assistance. But the mods thought otherwise. I'd rather not fight it and just accept it humbly, even though it fuckin hurts.

I wouldn't mind just progressing through the normal member ranks anyway. Only 85 more posts to go before the next!
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Sorry about that BootLoop, but if you look at the current staff it consists of 16 Moderators, not counting the Administrators and other staff members that also have moderator privileges. I don´t think a forum of this size needs even more Moderators. That being said, this forum might not be so big but the subjects discussed here are considered somewhat tabu by the majority of the world and the need for moderation is probably bigger.

I´ve been moderating several other forums and the consensus seem to be that you don´t come to them, they come to you. This thread being of course a proof of the exact opposite, a somewhat rare thing to see.

jbmac

Post by jbmac »

I meet some basic requirements, I have no life, I ignore the media and focus on sites like this and log in 20 times a day. I know how to write and interact with humans with IQs less than 80 (like most are). I have been around for about 10 years ago, was very active but my "wife" pretended to love me so I did not visit here for years, lately I have been on chat and here a LOT, thanks for reading.

INFORMATIONS