betterlovedoll.com

Looking for Moderators

Official announcements regarding "The Doll Forum" and "CoverDoll" from site management.
Also post your own announcements.
AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Looking for Moderators

Post by AlexKnight »

With the forum growing larger and larger, we're looking for members who want to be moderators on the forum.

To be a moderator, you first of all have to be willing and able to spend a good amount of time on the forum, as a moderator can only be effective if he's here.

The things we ask from a moderator are as follows:
- Regularly check the moderation queue and (dis)approve posts that are waiting there.
- Comment on issues discussed in the management forum, as we often ask for a consensus on things, or comment when staff members ask for advice on how to deal with something.
- And in general, be on the lookout for rule violations while you read threads on the forum and act accordingly.

A relatively good understanding of the English language is of course a must, and you have to be a team player.
If you're already disagreeing with the way we run the forum, then a staff position is not for you.

Just send me a PM if you're interested.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Looking for Moderators

Post by Staraway »

I would be the moderator who pretty much never deleted anything unless it was directly attacking doll owners themselves. I would therefor not be a good one, as other forums where this is the norm suck really bad due to trolling, confused topics, cryptic chit chat, etc.
;-P( | )q-;

Dreams are where life goes to die
Life is where dreams go to die

INFORMATIONS