betterlovedoll.com

European Doll Meet 2018 -still rooms available

Official announcements regarding "The Doll Forum" and "CoverDoll" from site management.
Also post your own announcements.
hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: European Doll Meet 2018 -still rooms available

Post by hollows+fentiman »

I think you’ve left it a bit too late SaunaDoll as Nescio is already in England ready for tomorrow but welcome to TDF anyway! It’s really a get together for doll owners to be able to chat and view the dolls we see on line in various threads but there are a few vendors and manufacturers there. It’s quite a trip from Finland and not a very easy location to get to after arriving in England. I’m just loading up the car ready for a three and a half hour drive early tomorrow morning but some drive from Germany! I would suggest you carry on posting so you can use the pm facility and maybe think about next year so you can plan for it sooner!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Re: European Doll Meet 2018 -still rooms available

Post by Koen »

I do hope that you guys visiting the meet will bring along your winter jackets, because the temperature is going to drop to 11 degrees on Sunday . That is 11 degrees being the highest of that day....
:ski:

I still regret I won't be joining you this year, but my thoughts will be with you and I wish you all a fantastic meet! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :D

And please let somebody (for instance Phil or Vivian, because I know they booked their rooms at the Inn) send my greetings to Graham, (he is the owner of the B&B nearest to the meet) and tell him I have followed his advice about book publishing. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Koen
Creator of ScoonimDolls

Co-author of the book Rosaleintje

INFORMATIONS