Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Female Stock Insert sticker shock.

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

citris1

Female Stock Insert sticker shock.

Post by citris1 »

I've had my Realdoll2 for about 3 years. I thought it would be time to get her a new insert. Looking at the Realdoll website they list the price as $250 each. When I ordered my doll I ordered and additional insert. I don't remember paying that much for one. Is anyone making a reasonably priced alternative? Otherwise I will just patch up the old one.
Attachments
insert.PNG
insert.PNG (142.08 KiB) Viewed 1387 times

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Female Stock Insert sticker shock.

Post by rubyfan »

citris1 wrote:I've had my Realdoll2 for about 3 years. I thought it would be time to get her a new insert. Looking at the Realdoll website they list the price as $250 each. When I ordered my doll I ordered and additional insert. I don't remember paying that much for one. Is anyone making a reasonably priced alternative? Otherwise I will just patch up the old one.
Wasn't it Trump that said, "pussy is expensive"?

:haha4:
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

Brick

Re: Female Stock Insert sticker shock.

Post by Brick »

rubyfan wrote:
citris1 wrote:I've had my Realdoll2 for about 3 years. I thought it would be time to get her a new insert. Looking at the Realdoll website they list the price as $250 each. When I ordered my doll I ordered and additional insert. I don't remember paying that much for one. Is anyone making a reasonably priced alternative? Otherwise I will just patch up the old one.
Wasn't it Trump that said, "pussy is expensive"?

:haha4:
NO! Just that it was easy to grab..... :lol:
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

INFORMATIONS