Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Softer silicone for faces?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

PFTW1

Softer silicone for faces?

Post by PFTW1 »

I could swear I've discussed this before, but I can't seem to find the post. Does anyone know if Abyss makes full head doll faces available made from the softer silicone they use for the bodies?

I've asked Abyss a couple of times, but never got any kind of response.
"Gentlemen, this fallen angel is the illegitimate daughter of art and science. A modern marvel of engineering, clockworks elevated to the very natural process which even now is in your blood, racing, your eyes flashing at such irreproachable beauty." - Herr Drosselmeyer's Doll - Abney Park

Wmdollfan

Re: Softer silicone for faces?

Post by Wmdollfan »

Sometimes to get an answer you need to contact a reseller to pester them for you... just saying this of manufacturers in general... I have heard of more than one case of problems reaching a manufacturer for various reasons... if you use a reseller that has had dealings with them before you may get an actual answer~

Brick

Post by Brick »

PFTW1 wrote:I could swear I've discussed this before, but I can't seem to find the post. Does anyone know if Abyss makes full head doll faces available made from the softer silicone they use for the bodies?

I've asked Abyss a couple of times, but never got any kind of response.
No, they no longer make body soft heads or faces at Realdoll. The reason being, is that its like drawing on sand for the make-up artists to get a straight line or delicate curve on that soft of material. It takes to many tries and slows down production and release of the completed doll....
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

PFTW1

Post by PFTW1 »

No, they no longer make body soft heads or faces at Realdoll.
That's too bad. I already have a doll and wanted to order a second head. I wanted the softer silicone because I enjoy kissing her, but the harder silicon is nowhere close to being realistic.
"Gentlemen, this fallen angel is the illegitimate daughter of art and science. A modern marvel of engineering, clockworks elevated to the very natural process which even now is in your blood, racing, your eyes flashing at such irreproachable beauty." - Herr Drosselmeyer's Doll - Abney Park

benmane
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by benmane »

yeah the face should copy the Chinese and make them with TPE. Silicone faces are too hard.

benmane
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by benmane »

I like to see hard teeth though. Like those kid's vampire teeth for halloween? If doll uses that it can bite men's penis. That's exciting. I mean some times men want a little hurt. Make it more real.

INFORMATIONS