Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

What kind of RD Face could create Hayden Panettiere's face?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

sirachasauce86

What kind of RD Face could create Hayden Panettiere's face?

Post by sirachasauce86 »

There are some women who have an excellent combination of beautiful, serene/elegant, and a cute face all put together at the same time akin to Carrie Underwood. What type of Real Doll Face would create something similar to Hayden's face?

I've placed some pics below for reference.
Attachments
Selection_043.png
Selection_043.png (386.14 KiB) Viewed 1838 times
Selection_044.png
Selection_044.png (731.7 KiB) Viewed 1838 times
Selection_006.png
Selection_006.png (469.19 KiB) Viewed 1838 times
Selection_003.png
Selection_003.png (394.11 KiB) Viewed 1838 times
Selection_001.png
Selection_001.png (707.08 KiB) Viewed 1838 times
What is more useful, a key that opens many locks, or a lock that is opened by many keys?

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: What kind of RD Face could create Hayden Panettiere's fa

Post by sam treadwell »

You can try the facial comparison software that I linked below sirachasauce86, and this might help to point you in the right direction. Probably the easiest way to go about this is to save the face line up to a gallery (Both RealDoll and Hayden) and then compare. I would recommend trying a few different pictures of Hayden across the RealDoll line up, and seeing how they compare. You would probably wish to create a word file with a table to document what you find.

Now to be honest, in my own personal tests, I didn’t find this software to be overly accurate, though your mileage my vary. I seem to recall that the beta face.api in the second link yielded more accurate results though.

Sam

http://www.pictriev.com/fc.php

https://www.betafaceapi.com/demo.html#page-header

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Send some pics to Realdoll or that company doing RD make overs.

Of course you're looking for same face shape and structure. Makeup can provide the additional look, but evening elegant makeup will be different then a cute outdoor look. Once factory applied and sealed, it's pretty much permanent unless you do a face strip and redo.
Or order the face more on the plain side and add your own lips stick & eye shadow as wanted.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Sure Matt and the team will come up with a spot on version, but you want to put %K USD at least aside for the custom face.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Maecer

Post by Maecer »

I would hope that if they believe she could sell to other people, they'd help cover some costs
We are truly in an age of doll expansion. Sure it's the wild west, with each manufacturer trying to out do one another and society still poo-pooing dolls, but eventually, the age will mature, order will be found and one day we can bring out ladies anywhere.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

I was thinking the OP wanted an existing face as close as possible. Not to have a new custom face made.
There would also be legal issues of making a clone for retail sale of someone without their permission, unless you're a Chinese company.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

sirachasauce86

Post by sirachasauce86 »

rubherkitty wrote:I was thinking the OP wanted an existing face as close as possible. Not to have a new custom face made.
There would also be legal issues of making a clone for retail sale of someone without their permission, unless you're a Chinese company.
Thanks guys, I appreciate all of your efforts in directing me in the appropriate direction and Rubherkitty, you're right; I was trying to see if there's a current face in the doll lineup that would create a similar facial structure. Hayden's face is a combo of mostly cute and beautiful, I think the faces that could create something similar would be the Michelle and Laila faces. Crystal to a certain extent, though I'm slightly hopeful and biased as I've grown to love that face.
What is more useful, a key that opens many locks, or a lock that is opened by many keys?

sirachasauce86

Post by sirachasauce86 »

sam treadwell wrote:You can try the facial comparison software that I linked below sirachasauce86, and this might help to point you in the right direction. Probably the easiest way to go about this is to save the face line up to a gallery (Both RealDoll and Hayden) and then compare. I would recommend trying a few different pictures of Hayden across the RealDoll line up, and seeing how they compare. You would probably wish to create a word file with a table to document what you find.

Now to be honest, in my own personal tests, I didn’t find this software to be overly accurate, though your mileage my vary. I seem to recall that the beta face.api in the second link yielded more accurate results though.

Sam

http://www.pictriev.com/fc.php

https://www.betafaceapi.com/demo.html#page-header
This is pretty cool. Thanks man, it's a good software to compare and contrast.

INFORMATIONS