Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Nipple Config Images (Body F Only)

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

RandomDude009
Apprentice
Apprentice

Nipple Config Images (Body F Only)

Post by RandomDude009 »

Hello, guys.

I'm in the process of laying out a blueprint of the RealDoll I'll eventually order. I want a Body F type doll and am trying to find the most anatomically correct/proportionate nipples for 32F cup sizes.

If you have any images of your Body F's tatas, post 'em up with the nipple shape/name in the comment/caption.

(If there's a thread like this, let me know, as I couldn't find it.)
Peace-Out

Maecer

Re: Nipple Config Images (Body F Only)

Post by Maecer »

I've been looking into their dolls. Take a look at their options page and the nipple link further down the page. They give dimensions. Then look through their gallery for body f, note the nipples you like, and check for common dimensions. Alternatively, email them and ask for their photos they may not have posted on their website
We are truly in an age of doll expansion. Sure it's the wild west, with each manufacturer trying to out do one another and society still poo-pooing dolls, but eventually, the age will mature, order will be found and one day we can bring out ladies anywhere.

INFORMATIONS