Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

A little help! Real Doll Nipple options

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

A little help! Real Doll Nipple options

Post by Mr_Ducati »

Hey TDF! Was wondering if anybody could point me in the right direction and help me get some perspective for the various nipple/areola options that are available for RD2 and Boy Toy bodies. I know their website gives you a small picture of the various options available but nothing that shows what they actually look like on a body. I've asked for pictures and apparently they don't do that. Pretty strange considering they are pretty spendy. Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Mr. Ducati

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: A little help! Real Doll Nipple options

Post by siliconelover »

I suggest you look through the Doll Album, find a doll with the nipples you like, then post a photo of that doll asking which option she has.

I chose small nipples for my Boy Toy. I think the look fits her well. In the end, they all look good 8)

SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

Thanks for the insight and picture SL. Those nipples just happen to be what I'm looking for. Small, perky and natural in color. Could you give me the exact options you chose? I'd appreciate it! Take care!

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Sure. I'll dig up my order later tonight and get back to you.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

Cool. I also think these are good. Are the minis even smaller? I need to check out doll album. I've only seen petite #5 with HD areolas and would be interested in seeing how she would look with small/mini.

INFORMATIONS