Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Petite Body 3 vs RD2 Body A

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Petite Body 3 vs RD2 Body A

Post by Mr_Ducati »

Hey folks! Does anybody have a side by side comparison of the Petite Body 3 vs the RD2 Body A? Obviously the Body A is going to be a full sized, full figured woman but since both are relatively the same price and I'm still shopping around for my first doll, I'm taking different factors like weight and overall size into consideration. Would the petite body be a better choice for a first timer? As always, your insight is greatly appreciated!

Mr. Ducati

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Re: Petite Body 3 vs RD2 Body A

Post by stacy718 »

I wish I could help, but to be honest, this is an interesting comparison. I’m hoping to see some pics somewhere!

-S

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

stacy718 wrote:I wish I could help, but to be honest, this is an interesting comparison. I’m hoping to see some pics somewhere!

-S
Thanks Stacy! I just figured these are the 2 body styles I personally like best. I'm just more curious to see how they differ in size. Love your work btw! :D

Mr. D

sirachasauce86

Post by sirachasauce86 »

Mr_Ducati wrote:
stacy718 wrote:I wish I could help, but to be honest, this is an interesting comparison. I’m hoping to see some pics somewhere!

-S
Thanks Stacy! I just figured these are the 2 body styles I personally like best. I'm just more curious to see how they differ in size. Love your work btw! :D

Mr. D
One body that I would like to see RD bring back would be the BT1 and BT2.

I think the BT1 was 5'0 with 30C or D - 20 - 30 measurements. Looks very beautiful and I'd say it would be almost like a nice mid-ground between the Petite Body 3 and RD2 Body A.

The Petite Body 3 is 4'10 with 32C-22-32 curves, while RD2 Body A is 5'3 33C-24-35. It would be 34D-24-35 with the implants i.e. Erin Body A.

The BT2 was 5'0 as well with a boot more curve and especially booty to the mix I think like the BT5 but tamer. It was 31C-23-33.

I think there is a member here with an original BT1. Beautiful doll.
What is more useful, a key that opens many locks, or a lock that is opened by many keys?

CharlieWone
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CharlieWone »

If the BT3 is the same as the petite body 3, then here is a photo of
my BT3 Ryiana, with her Star face and Lola, my RD2A with the Amara face...
bt3 vs rd2a.JPG
bt3 vs rd2a.JPG (1.97 MiB) Viewed 2865 times

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

You rock Charlie! I really appreciate the picture. What's your take on the BT3 body? Do you prefer one over the other?

Mr. D

Uncanny
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Uncanny »

CharlieWone wrote:If the BT3 is the same as the petite body 3, then here is a photo of
bt3 vs rd2a.JPG
Dang, I've never been a fan of Star's face... that is until I saw your photo. Holy smokes!

0osik
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by 0osik »

Uncanny wrote:
CharlieWone wrote:If the BT3 is the same as the petite body 3, then here is a photo of
bt3 vs rd2a.JPG
Dang, I've never been a fan of Star's face... that is until I saw your photo. Holy smokes!
Ryiana has been working her magic for close to 5 years. She's one of the reasons I have my two companions.
Servant for Azure: BT3, Sky, Birthday July 10, Anniversary October 27, 2014
Servant for Celestia: BT5, Star, Birthday March 10, Anniversary May 20, 2016

CharlieWone
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CharlieWone »

Uncanny wrote:Dang, I've never been a fan of Star's face... that is until I saw your photo. Holy smokes!
Thank you, the Star face is so cute. When I saw Stacy's first photos of her leaning against a counter I knew she was the one I wanted.
Mr_Ducati wrote:You rock Charlie! I really appreciate the picture. What's your take on the BT3 body? Do you prefer one over the other?

Mr. D
They have different qualities that make them both lots of fun. The BT3's butt is the best of all my dolls and she is very easy to move around and pose. The RD2A is a more full grown woman than the BT3 and has great thighs and boobs. My wife loves Lola and always wants her in the action, but the BT3 is a little to young looking for her and so she only gets to watch. :wink:
0osik wrote: Ryiana has been working her magic for close to 5 years. She's one of the reasons I have my two companions.
Thank you very much! Your girls are always making me tempted to get mine a twin sister!

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

Amara!!!!!!! Are we the only two with that gorgeous face??? She’s very realistic looking.

You have awesome taste in dolls!!!
-S

CharlieWone
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CharlieWone »

stacy718 wrote:Amara!!!!!!! Are we the only two with that gorgeous face??? She’s very realistic looking.

You have awesome taste in dolls!!!
-S
Your Amara's photoshoot was what hooked me on her!
I think yours was a tan skin tone but your styling and lighting gave her a
darker Bayou backwater look, so I snatched this one up when she became available.
So there ya go, it's actually your taste in dolls, or at least how you see them thru the lens
that I can't resist. It was your photos of each of these girls that sealed the deal for me :D

INFORMATIONS