Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Questions about the real doll torso

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

clifftonsantiago
Apprentice
Apprentice

Questions about the real doll torso

Post by clifftonsantiago »

Hi, do any of you have the deluxe torso? If so, can you tell me what it's like? Does it have a throat insert, does it come with gel implants in the butt and boobs, and is booby sex possible with it? Also, can you get any head you want on it? I seriously want a real doll 2 so bad but it's out of my price range. So maybe in the future I can settle for the torso.

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Questions about the real doll torso

Post by sam treadwell »

According to the RealDoll torso page Clifton, the answer to all of your questions is yes, except for the body B, that does not feature Gel implants. You will still have the Face X system, which allows you to choose across the entire line up of Abyss faces, and breast size also offers the variation of options, which can go rather large, depending on what you want.

But it’s quite easy to verify if you wish. Just go to the realdoll.com website during business hours. After a short while, a chat feature will pop up, and provide you with the option to ask any questions that you may have.

https://www.realdoll.com/product/female ... oll-torso/

clifftonsantiago
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Questions about the real doll torso

Post by clifftonsantiago »

Oh ok, thanks for the response.

INFORMATIONS