Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Questions about ordering?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

mcidcbcmd

Questions about ordering?

Post by mcidcbcmd »

I’m considering buying my first real doll. I have a few questions. In custom orders their are two options, full body and head only. The difference is 4K for the full body. What does full body give you?

Second question, can a head from the real X Line be purchased on its own? Also the real X sleeve can they be purchased separately? I was thinking of buying a used real doll and adding these options later, is that possible?

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Questions about ordering?

Post by DG »

Abyss has a live chat. Samuel is very helpful, as I have talked to him before. I'm sure he can answer your questions, or you may want to send a DM to Brick. He's the RealDoll Ambassador.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

mcidcbcmd wrote:I’m considering buying my first real doll. I have a few questions. In custom orders their are two options, full body and head only. The difference is 4K for the full body. What does full body give you?

Second question, can a head from the real X Line be purchased on its own? Also the real X sleeve can they be purchased separately? I was thinking of buying a used real doll and adding these options later, is that possible?

You can also email sales@realdoll.com or PM Brick as DG indicated. Live chat is good too. If will also send you a pm…

:glou:

Best
TJ
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Brick

Post by Brick »

mcidcbcmd wrote:I’m considering buying my first real doll. I have a few questions. In custom orders their are two options, full body and head only. The difference is 4K for the full body. What does full body give you?

Hey Dude! Yes you can buy the RDX head separately from the body and the sensex insert comes with the head. So you can use it in any removable insert Realdoll body and the head will attach...
The full body gives you a standard realdoll body of your choice with no adds ons.
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Thank you Brick!!’
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

INFORMATIONS